đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For all the haters who said that ARTPOP had "no impact."

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

PartySick

Can't you all move on.. ARTPOP died in 2013.. let it go.. Gaga sure has moved on and I did too, i advise you do the same :awkney:

You'll have to pry my Koons orb out of my cold dead hands

đź–¤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

They both failed in bringing the power back to the artist...

but that wasn't the idea or premise for ARTPOP upon it's creation, the creation idea was for it to be a fun record to celebrate Born This Way's success/impact on the fans...

The whole power to the artist thing only emerged because of all the popstars and their music started becoming very label controlled again, even Interscope were trying to control Gaga so... I'd say AP did put power back into Gaga's hands, maybe not every artists but her own for sure.

gagzus

Can't you all move on.. ARTPOP died in 2013.. let it go.. Gaga sure has moved on and I did too, i advise you do the same :awkney:

I feel the same about us mentioning TFM in 2015 as well tbh

but that wasn't the idea or premise for ARTPOP upon it's creation, the creation idea was for it to be a fun record to celebrate Born This Way's success/impact on the fans...

The whole power to the artist thing only emerged because of all the popstars and their music started becoming very label controlled again, even Interscope were trying to control Gaga so... I'd say AP did put power back into Gaga's hands, maybe not every artists but her own for sure.

:rip:

-She stated midway through the era that her true vision was not even executed.

-During the same interview the OP brought up, she said that she didn't release some of her favorite music because she was afraid it would not chart well.

-This year, in a C2C interview, she said that her vocals were being auto tuned without her permission. 

I'm sorry, but all of that just emphasizes on her lack of power.

gagzus

-During the same interview the OP brought up, she said that she didn't release some of her favorite music because she was afraid it would not chart well.

-This year, in a C2C interview, she said that her vocals were being auto tuned without her permission. 

im on about the AFTER effect of the record, now she has more control over things i'm sure of it.

VforVendetta

I don't recall her saying that about being afraid her songs won't chart well. Can you show me where it is?

About her vocals she was referring to her whole Pop career, not AP Era alone.

im on about the AFTER effect of the record, now she has more control over things i'm sure of it.

I'd like to think so as well, but I guess the only way to know is for us to wait and observe from now on.

I don't recall her saying that about being afraid her songs won't chart well. Can you show me where it is?

About her vocals she was referring to her whole Pop career, not AP Era alone.

It's an hour long interview...I won't waste my time looking for that quote, but she did say that.

gagzus

I'd like to think so as well, but I guess the only way to know is for us to wait and observe from now on.

I think there will always be something that will disappoint fans next era tbh, like if there's even a tiny bit of autotune they'll complain, some of us will complain that her voice needs it to match the music and probably a lot of other stuff tbh. But I am hopeful now her team are all her friends she has more control.

VforVendetta

It's an hour long interview...I won't waste my time looking for that quote, but she did say that.

I am almost sure she neve said that (at least that way). Maybe I'm wrong though.

TimisaMonster

How many threads do we need of people complaining about how others view ARTPOP 

:neyde:

:saladga:

:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

AyaKara

This thread got way off topic, guys. If you want to discuss Gaga's feelings towards how the ARTPOP era occurred, please make a new thread.

And a side note, please stop being rude to the OP guys, that was so unnecessary. He had more to say but didn't write it down; I'm sure you all would've agreed. For all we know, he could've been joking from the start.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived