💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For all the haters who said that ARTPOP had "no impact."

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm sick and tired of non-Gaga fans (and some little monsters too) that said that ARTPOP had "no impact." But what people don't know is that people are LITERALLY copying her visions. No, i'm not a delusional fan who thinks that everything revolves around Gaga, but come the **** on. Look at this.

Gaga on 2014 in SXSW

“[The whole idea of] ARTPOP is about freeing myself of the expectations of the music industry, putting all the power back into the hands of the artist.”

Tidal launch Party 2015

“Tidal puts the power back into the artists’ hands”.

Ugh. :neyde::saladga::awkney: She literally said the same thing.

There are also various other examples but i'm too lazy to write them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

I'm sick and tired of non-Gaga fans (and some little monsters too) that said that ARTPOP had "no impact." But what people don't know is that people are LITERALLY copying her visions. No, i'm not a delusional fan who thinks that everything revolves around Gaga, but come the **** on. Look at this.

Gaga on 2014 in SXSW

“[The whole idea of] ARTPOP is about freeing myself of the expectations of the music industry, putting all the power back into the hands of the artist.”

Tidal launch Party 2015

“Tidal puts the power back into the artists’ hands”.

Ugh. :neyde::saladga::awkney: She literally said the same thing.

There are also various other examples but i'm too lazy to write them.

well I agree to some extent but I think there is a difference in both. With Gaga it definitely was about her music and artistry, the quality of her music. While with Tidal I think it is more about the financial aspect of the artist, not the art in their music and its quality.

Basically same used words but different meanings

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

monsterdreams

Oh, we're going here again. Yay. :awkney:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

One example is not going to change my mind

ARTPOP did have impact but this is a pretty bad example. Tidal is all about the money and gags is music not the bling

Don't visit my profile

Blue Jeans

Can't you all move on.. ARTPOP died in 2013.. let it go.. Gaga sure has moved on and I did too, i advise you do the same :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bellatrix

Unbelievable. Why don't they watch Gagas interviews and Twitter account so they know which words they can and cannot use :saladga:

Let's not gang up on OP.

I agree with @ToughHooker. I think Gaga was referencing the artistic aspect while Tidal was just about giving more money to the artists. I understand that it's their work, but I also understand that music is a necessity of life. It's an escape from the everyday for most people, so when artists are coming together to make people pay $30/mo for music, that's when it kinda crosses the border into greed.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Unbelievable. Why don't they watch Gagas interviews and Twitter account so they know which words they can and cannot use :saladga:

you know m is perched everytime gaga says something so she can repeat it

55d34a4a6f7d0_Skrmavbild_2015-06-07_kl._

Giorno Giovanna

just saying

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived