💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Miley's next album is "not very good"

Caesium

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

She's so over tbh, the shock factors gone and all that she has left is the ability to work with a producer who can get her a hit single, and if shes not even going to work with a producer then she doesn't have much :shrug:

Evan Peters

Well, it's not like Bangerz was a great pop record :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

tomsches

Give me 3 good hits and the rest can be bad , Miley is a single artists to me i never enjoy a full length album from her. Literally the only Bangerz songs i loved where We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Drive (which should have been a single) as for the songs i liked i'd say 4X4 and On My Own. I couldn't stand everything else.

what's the use of writing an album then?

Giorno Giovanna

I'm so excited because if it'a really self produced, who knows what to expect? It's totally unpredictable. :wao: 

i agree, it could consist of some really good gems and some not so nice gems

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Whispering

Ah...so this is the free album. She wrote everything and used the most simplistic way to record and produce the songs. No wonder she is sending it out for free. It cost so little to make and she already is a multi- millionaire due to her Disney days...so why not? I now get why her label is like "cool with us". This article is the label doing damage control and sending out a pre-warning that they weren't or aren't really involved. 

This won't have any radio support, but she doesn't care, so that's fine too. 

Spock

Miley Cyrus says she wants to give away her next album.

“I make [music] because I like it,” Miley explained in the September issue of Marie Claire, on which she’s the cover girl. “And then I put it out to the public, because there are some people out there who like it too.”

According to BuzzFeed, Cyrus threatened to buy herself out of her contract with RCA if they didn’t get on board with her free-album plan. But she may not have to twist any executive arms at the label.

Interviewed in the June issue of Paper, she revealed, “I don’t have to have writers, I don’t have to have ****in’ producers in there,” she told the magazine. “Mike Will will text me a beat, and I’ll go in my studio and work on it by myself.”

Yes, Miley’s new album is self-produced, and sources close to her admit it’s not very good—they’re calling it “experimental.” If it's that bad, RCA may very well let her give it away. Not on the table is a sale with a money-back guarantee. 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=297316

who will love me when the night is over

Robotboy

i heard it was no good because she wanted to give it away from the beginning. thats why she didnt get producers

im really interested to hear it tbh

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ursula Buffay

So basically, she spent few days in the studio trying to produce her own music, realized how horrible that turned out to be, and decided to give it away for free.

iv49t0wTsduxx.gif

Archived