bionic

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Don't Speak :legend: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 5 weeks later...
Riot Poof
On 8/23/2015 at 8:21 PM, Riot Poof said:

I was a big fan of No Doubt 12 years ago. I still love the music I grew up with (Tragic Kingdom, Return of Saturn, and Rock Steady), but I rarely listen to it now. I only had a little phase when Push and Shove came out.

I'm not as big of a fan of Gwen's solo career, but she has some undeniable bops. "Cool" is legit one of my favorite songs ever. :nick:

I actually like "Baby Don't Lie." :flop:

Soooooooooooo... due to the release of This Is What the Truth Looks Like, I revisited the discographies of No Doubt and Gwen Stefani. Listening to the holy trinity (TK, ROS, RS) is like catching up with an old friend. Push and Shove is growing on me. I'm still forming an opinion on their self-titled and The Beacon Street Collection. I really like Everything in Time, especially "Leftovers" and "Sailin' On."

I'm still not as big of a fan of Gwen's solo career, but I found some more bops to enjoy: "Rich Girl," "Luxurious," "Crash," "Wonderful Life," "Fluorescent," "Bubble Pop Electric" and ESPECIALLY "The Real Thing." I revised the tracklist to Truth* and I like it a lot better that way. It's a cute album, but I don't think I'll include it on my Top Albums of 2016 list (unless this year sucks, but I highly, highly doubt that). However, it did give birth to one of my favorite songs of the year so far: the underrated "Make Me Like You."

I hope No Doubt make another album tho. I believe Gwen is at her best with them.

* The revised tracklist:

1. Make Me Like You
2. Where Would I Be?
3. You're My Favorite
4. Truth
5. Send Me a Picture
6. Obsessed
7. Splash
8. Loveable
9. Me Without You
10. Getting Warmer
11. Rare
12. Misery
13. Used to Love You  

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

ChavaWM

Where did everyone get the bonus tracks?  I bought the album on iTunes but there were no bonuses

Archived