💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm obsessed with MANiCURE

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

Darlins let me first say I always loved it. I love ARTPOP too darlins, my fave gaga album if I think about it (ok maybe tfm first then ARTPOP.athotmaildotcom).

Anyway darlins I love s-xxx dreams and arptop and some other godly songs on that album, but i love MANiCURE the most tbh

i cant even type properly its like ive been paralyzed by the hidden gem that is MANiCURE, the beats, the way it could easily fit in on The Fame, the way its godly, the way the itunes festival version is much better than the album version, the way the muppets spectacular vocals slayed my available holes (that these days seem to be permanently open for all to use), what a bop!

im gon be MANiCUREd darlins, will you?

Same tbh. For the past few days I've been listening to MANiCURE every minute. And it slays me more and more with every time. :sara:

Sia Daily

Same tbh. For the past few days I've been listening to MANiCURE every minute. And it slays me more and more with every time. :sara:

I also like Donatella a lot too

I actually quite like Gaga's "less serious" songs like these tbh

I also like Donatella a lot too

I actually quite like Gaga's "less serious" songs like these tbh

I'm not sure about Donatella, but ARTPOP (the song) hasn't left my ears since Sep 1 2013.:Jase:

Sia Daily

I'm not sure about Donatella, but ARTPOP (the song) hasn't left my ears since Sep 1 2013.:Jase:

Yes! Swinefest aka the best gaga performance to date tbh, listen to that more than the album lol

Especially the sped up s-xxx dreams which is not appropriate for the album tbh, i stick to swinefest darlins

Gohan

The song itself and theme about manicuring your imperfections and insecurities... Searching love in order to cure yourself from the men of your past. All of that in a hybrid pop/rock-trap-ending song.

Anally slaughtered and prostate destroyed thanks to that song

? i ?... ?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Sia Daily

The song itself and theme about manicuring your imperfections and insecurities... Searching love in order to cure yourself from the men of your past. All of that in a hybrid pop/rock-trap-ending song.

Anally slaughtered and prostate destroyed thanks to that song

? i ?... ?

I agree

Whenever I am indulging in a--l play (which is very often darlins) I often put this on a loop

mister max

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS finally someone who stans for MANiCURE

i adore it so much :music: 

i once played it 20 times after eachother :music: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived