💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm obsessed with MANiCURE

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Versace

so underrated , obviously one of the top 5 ARTPOP songs, as a single it would have slayed the GP , the track screams commercial/mainstream.

Bad Bromance

Gosh, I love that song so much!!  I love that it has a rock vibe to it.  Still a bit sad it wasn't released as a single.  

Overall, though, the song slays!!  :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

crisTEAne

my best friend loves rock music and she was slayed by MANiCURE. i was so proud. :hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

my best friend loves rock music and she was slayed by MANiCURE. i was so proud. :hor:

Aw, that's so cool!  Convert her to our cult site and get her to stan for Gaga.   :creepflop:

crisTEAne

Aw, that's so cool!  Convert her to our cult site and get her to stan for Gaga.   :creepflop:

i made her listen to ARTPOP. now she likes DWUW (cried to one of the fanmade videos that used the ARTPOP promo footage :cryga:), ARTPOP, and gypsy. not to mention, she had venus on repeat. :creepflop: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

i made her listen to ARTPOP. now she likes DWUW (cried to one of the fanmade videos that used the ARTPOP promo footage :cryga:), ARTPOP, and gypsy. not to mention, she had venus on repeat. :creepflop: 

That's awesome!!  Convert all of your friends and family, one sequin at a time.   :legend:

Archived