Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do What U Want (feat. Michael Jackson)?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

I've been interested in this as of late, whenever I listen to DWUW it sounds like what i'd imagine a modern MJ track to sound like & I thought that if MJ was still alive at the time that DWUW was being made etc and if he and gaga had been good friends, he probably would've been on the song after all the criticism he got from the public and media, do you guys agree that if he were still alive he'd be on the track instead of R Kelly?

Just a little thought, i;d be 100% for it tbh

I suggested this last year. Yes yes yes. It's a near certainty it would have happened that way and it would have been perfect.

Imagine DWUW ft. Amy Winehouse...

barcodemonster

When I first listened to it I thought of "Scream" ...YES YES YES

scan my barcode

Thomas P

hell ya

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Babel

Vocals and song message are pretty similar to this one.

Love both songs and a collab would've slayed my existence.

Gohan

I was playing Do What U Want (Solo Version) in uni a week ago... And suddenly I unplugged my in-ear earphones and the song was so loud during the final chords, so my friend says "OMG, that Pop song sounds so good! Is it Michael Jackson's latest single?!"

:sharon:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Dunk96

Absolutely I would be here for this. You have no idea what depths I would go to for a real duet between Gaga and Michael. I mean legitimately. She should contact The Estate for an MJ demo for LG5.

The absolute slayage this collab would have. Their energy together on one song would be such an epic force.

Now I'm thinking of live performances they could have done. This is too much.

malazam

It would just SLAY the whole world.... but I think we are not ready for Micahel & Gaga together...

Just imagine they performing together, just thinking about that tears start to fall down over my face

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived