💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Heavy themes on LG5 or naaah?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

I'm intrigued what people would be here for and what not.

tumblr_mia31jk26a1qlvwnco1_500.gif

How would you feel about Gaga addressing things like war, laws, religion etc in her music once again? Obviously she's addressed LGBT+ issues, rape and other abuse in her music before, but do you like it? Do you want less? Do you want Gaga to go in harder? Tell me what you want, girls.

I kind of hope she goes down a rock route like a few have speculated just so she gets an oppurtunity to make a song like The Cranberries' Zombie.

I'm personally holding out for a real f*ck you album, I'm sure will come one day. :emma:

The Child

How would you feel about Gaga addressing things like war, laws, religion etc in her music once again?

Here for Gaga addressing things like war, laws and all but not religion, it's too harmful.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

aaallhere for it honey.

Gaga has to much potential and intelligence to waste it for another Donutella..don't get me wrong here, even though I like to bop to the song but she has so much more to offer.

So YES

retroglamx

IMO, pop music is really tricky to blend with heavy themes, so she would have to ditch pop production first in order to release an album with such material.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Didymus

Yes. She's a songwriter and wants to have a voice in the world, as she's been repeating far more often these past few months. Singing about LĂŒc again would be a big disappointment.

Head Empty

Yeah I definitely want the themes to be of substance. A combination would be great, where some songs deal with more serious issues while others take a more lighthearted approach :yes:.

Judging by how Gaga is acting the past few months, I'd say she's leaning more towards the joyful side of things for LG5 though.

Brooke Hoegan

I don't really want religion, cause she kinda did it already

and I'd rather her making more general about how people are bad, not specify on war / laws / religion

Riot Poof

I get the feeling that LG5 is gonna be happy. Nonetheless, I'm here for a deep album where Gaga talks about her personal issues as well as issues around her (such as war and discrimination). It'll be a great way to show off her songwriting skills (especially if she uses allusions and metaphors for these topics), and she's more likely to get critical acclaim that way.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Swan Heart

I would love it. 

But I have a feeling there will be mostly love songs in LG5. :yes:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived