Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

No. but she has something that pop stars don't 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

I'm so tired of these tags like queen of pop, king of pop and etc :saladga: can we just enjoy the music and not care about these things (don't get me wrong, I love Lana) 

Benji

How is this flamebait? He/she is just giving his/her opinion. :saladga:

Almost everything that is flamebait is opinion. Post some of your negative opinions with an abrasive attitude and see what the mods do to you.

tumblr_mhco8wnQaw1qlvwnco1_400.gif

The Child

Almost everything that is flamebait is opinion. Post some of your negative opinions with an abrasive attitude and see what the mods do to you.

tumblr_mhco8wnQaw1qlvwnco1_400.gif

I know that, I have 1 WP because of flamebait and 5 WPs because of disrespectful posts.

I can't with the censorship here. :saladga:

It's almost as all you have to say is something positive, you can't give your opinion or just be funny while giving it. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

She is not even that successful tho . The single actually sold around 70k the first week

crisTEAne

I'm so tired of these tags like queen of pop, king of pop and etc :saladga: can we just enjoy the music and not care about these things (don't get me wrong, I love Lana) 

preach, sis!

tumblr_ne1g5yhRNX1r5e4afo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Fiona Apple

to qualify for queen of pop the basic requirement is being able to sing. okay? :miley:

Sorry lol.But if Lana can't sing,Madonna can't sing to save her life

xeynuraf

The day that any of the current pop girls surpasses Madonna's sales and overall impact in music and bigger touring numbers then someone else will be called queen of pop. With that said, Lana del Rey has something that pop girls don't have which is that Lana has become a cult figure. She has a cult following and has credibility so she will be around for a long time.

I love her music. Nothing sounds like her and she is dreamy gorgeous too.

Bellatrix

I guess you haven't heard her sing then.

gagaisitalian

Lana's my fave, but she's not the queen of pop because she's not a pop star. End of conversation.

KyliesChild

Check out Evita and then come back here.

Archived