💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor's beautiful speech on tour

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

I've seen a few people sharing one of her speeches at her tour on my Facebook so I thought I'd share it here as some of you are so hateful towards her. Let Miss Swift make you feel better about yourself and buy the global hit 1989 on iTunes :sara:

Diamond Heart

Her speaking voice is much deeper than i thought it was.
Looks like someone watched the Monster Ball :green: 

But seriously, this was nice little speech, i dont get how mistakes make you clean though lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Bleachella

But seriously, this was nice little speech, i dont get how mistakes make you clean though lol

You learn from your mistakes, you grow from them, and in the end you're a better person (Clean) 

crisTEAne

the "not good enough, pretty enough" and the "your own definition of beautiful" parts are really reminiscent of the things gagz said during the TMBT. 

Looks like someone watched the Monster Ball :green: 

mte.

it's okay, tho. she seems like she means it. it was a nice speech. :party: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Such an inspirational Queen!

She reminds me so much of Gaga because she really wants to spread positivity and love with her every invention. :sara:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Spock

I love this so much :flutter: 

At my show it felt she was taking directly to me 

who will love me when the night is over

Tropico

I personally didn't feel very inspired or anything but that's just me. I can perfectly understand how someone in that audience could've been crying because of her speech. We are all individuals as she said. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

erfaan

Awh this was cute. It would definite hit her target audience. The message she is sending is great and honestly if I was a 14 year old girl in that audience I would probably be crying

Myself on the other hand? Watched TMB one after that someone posted above and :sharon:

retroglamx

Her speeches are always amazing but I still fail to understand why some people feel the need to bring up Gaga all the time. She wasn't the first one to invent speeches at concerts. :excuseu:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived