Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga truly ever disappointed you?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Ladygagalover

I've mainly been upset with missed opportunities. Monster should've been a single after Alejandro (it would be a Halloween staple). Scheiße should've been the 3rd single (worldwide only). Hair and HML should've been released after MTN. The video for Cake Like Lady Gaga should've been released to coincide with her body revolution. Partynauseous should've been released in both the rap form and techno form. ARTPOP should've had more videos (Aura (buzz single/intro to the era), Venus (promo single), ARTPOP (promo single), DWUW (release the video!! or she should've made one with xtina to coincide with the release of the remix to iTunes), Gypsy (3rd single), MANiCURE (4th single), heck even Fashion! (5th single to coincide with the end of the US portion of the tour). These are all things that could have boosted her presence on YouTube and also on pop radio. I just think it gives her more chances to have success.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

the only disappointment i've had is the looks from 2012 not translating into ARTPOP's era and I was expecting AP to be generic but HARD EDM with the Disney Princess High theme, I mean I love it the way it is, but i'd say that's a tad disappointing, especially the whole thing about her never having her flawless 2012 looks again

YAAAAAS. That's probably the best way to explain my expectations of ARTPOP. Songs like Aura, Partynauseous, and G.U.Y. are what I expected. Which makes sense cause they were some of the earlier ones she wrote for the album

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Bette Davis

Aside from the ARTPOP era, which felt like a sloppy letdown, I felt disappointed by her stance on fur. There are plenty of stylish pieces of clothing that don't involve ripping an animal's skin off, including faux fur. All you have to do is see one picture or video of a fox getting butchered to know its wrong and unnecessary.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

PoshLife

I don't get disappointed over music not being to my liking or her changing her mind about finishing one of her projects... but her working with Terry Richardson after all of those accusations was EXTREMELY, bitterly disappointing to me. And I still hold it against her, to be honest.

HausofGabo

I don't share some of her decisions, but I don't think she has ever disappointed me.  

TEANUS

I don't get disappointed over music not being to my liking or her changing her mind about finishing one of her projects... but her working with Terry Richardson after all of those accusations was EXTREMELY, bitterly disappointing to me. And I still hold it against her, to be honest.

Why? That would be like saying you would told it against her if she had gotten the chance to work with Michael Jackson after all his accusations

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GloZell Green

Not really. I was just sad that the app never became the thing she described it. I still have the old thing :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

The moment I heard BTW the song and the album. Initially I was disappointed of course, but in time I grew to appreciate them both so it's irrelevant to think about.

Also the BTW single choices were a bit disappointing and to some degree, the ARTPOP single choices as well.

ARTPOP era is somewhat disappointing, though Applause was a good start and then after (well we all know what happened after that)

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Bad Bromance

Not really.  I understand that Gaga wasn't able to fulfill some of the promises she made for the ARTPOP era because of the debacle with Troy Carter.  Gaga was left hung to dry just as she was dropping her album.  How do you guys think that made her feel?  I truly admire her for having the courage to go on as if nothing had happened when in reality Troy Carter royally screwed her at the worst possible time.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Interlude

DWUW - SXSW

DWUW frustrated me because it was baited, unclear and her going completely silent on the issue didn't help. When SXSW came around for the first time in my life I truly didn't understand why she was doing what she was doing and I had a brief moment where I was considering handing in my stan card. It was just too crazy and what she was saying wasn't connecting with me at all. Fast forward to the SXSW interview that kind of answered everything for me and put everything back into place. Things have been different since then though, I've always been so patient with her and it was easy to be because I knew where she was in life and what was ahead. After that I realised it would be a long time for her to recover and to get in a better place so I just had to wait it out. Where she has been recently has made me really happy for her, I'm just looking forward to AHS and new music.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Flippy

The only big disappointment I've had from her would be the DWUW mess.... I still hope one day she releases the video (like in a "greatest hits" album or something...) It would be nice :cry: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

JEWRJEWR

Yes. From DWUW onwards. (idc about GUY) but dwuw deserved better promo 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived