💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you perfected any Gaga choreography?

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I used to know "Bad Romance" and that's about it. I did it in the middle of the dance floor at a friend's friend with another friend and we got beer all over her plus one guest because we were kinda drunk and he made the mistake of bringing a drink to the dance floor.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

The Alejandro choreo. I practiced every time in the shower tbh :awkney::awkney::awkney:

I would send a video, but... You know :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ItsTommyBitch

Venus, Applause. Bad Romance, G.U.Y, Telephone, Judas, Marry the Night :yes: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JudasIsAHolyFoo

:lana:Parts of G.U.Y. Part of Marry The night, All of Scheiße,Judas, Telephone, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Applause, Dance in the Dark, Teeth, Alejandro, Paparazzi  Part of MJH, Born This Way, Part of Monster aaaaaaannnnnndd Part of Venus... I have no life really ;~; 

Maybe ARTPOP from the iTunes Festival too, all you really gotta do is flail around:delete:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Just dance, poker face, paparazzi, LoveGame, bad romance, Alejandro, telephone, marry the night, judas and born this way; but that was back at the days (2010-2012) until she had her blackout and by now I forgot most of them. I used to do them regularly on almost-daily basis cuz they were my cardio exercises b4 working out (I found running quit boring), but now since I joined an actual gym I cant dance to lady gaga in the middle of the gym hall 
cO9J5KK.gif

ChasingGhosts

LoveGame, Bad Romance and Judas (the easiest in my opinion) 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Kate Bush

Just dance, poker face, paparazzi, LoveGame, bad romance, Alejandro, telephone, marry the night, judas and born this way; but that was back at the days (2010-2012) until she had her blackout and by now I forgot most of them. I used to do them regularly on almost-daily basis cuz they were my cardio exercises b4 working out (I found running quit boring), but now since I joined an actual gym I cant dance to lady gaga in the middle of the gym hall 
cO9J5KK.gif

yaaaaaas @ that Maria's gif :pray:

Judas Oyster

:lmao:

I was drunk and tried to do the Applause choreo in front of a bunch of people and apparently I ended up falling on the floor and never got back up :rip:

omg, poor u:lmao:

barcodemonster

I do the bad romance claws whenever I'm feeling frisky as a mother****** :gaycat:

scan my barcode

Luckystef8

How do you guys even do the "I don't need to be on top...get on top of me" in G.U.Y.? I got everything down but the bridge

When I learned the bridge, I just learned the guy part first and then the girl part and then did it with a dance partner

Archived