💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you perfected any Gaga choreography?

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

Have you totally slayed any Gaga dance routines entirely?

Partially?

Or do you know like half a chorus and then flop around for the rest of the song like me? :rip::messga:

send vids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

:yes:

Judas, Born This Way, Applause, Bad Romance, Alejando, Scheiße, Poker Face and Telephone :whitney: 

exorcise my mind

Judas Oyster

No. But I was trying to do the Bad Romance choreo where both arms have to go to the sides Michael Jackson style... Well it was at a party and I had a bottle of beer in one of my hands and I didn't know where to put the bottle. So I put it in my mouth while I was doing those steps, and when I changed my arms and head to the other side the bottle flew out of my mouth and it crashed in the wall :lmao:(I was drunk tho')

Probglum

Yea. I've perfected Bad Romance, Applause, G.U.Y., and BTW

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Judas Oyster

:yes:

Judas, Born This Way, Applause, Bad Romance, Alejando, Scheiße, Poker Face and Telephone :whitney: 

Can u teach me Judas? :zilla: Best choreo IMO :worship:

Jewels n Drugs

All of them tbh :whitney: . The only one i have trouble with is Judas. I know it all except where its gets all fast during the bridge. :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TEANUS

I can do parts of Marry The Night, Judas' chorus, Aura (iTunes Festival), and G.U.Y.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

How do you guys even do the "I don't need to be on top...get on top of me" in G.U.Y.? I got everything down but the bridge

degenerate

I can do Applause and Paparazzi from head to toe. Most of the other ones I can't do b/c I dunno the foot movements. Like for G.U.Y I know the upper body part of it, but no idea what to do with my feet

degenerate

No. But I was trying to do the Bad Romance choreo where both arms have to go to the sides Michael Jackson style... Well it was at a party and I had a bottle of beer in one of my hands and I didn't know where to put the bottle. So I put it in my mouth while I was doing those steps, and when I changed my arms and head to the other side the bottle flew out of my mouth and it crashed in the wall :lmao:(I was drunk tho')

:lmao:

I was drunk and tried to do the Applause choreo in front of a bunch of people and apparently I ended up falling on the floor and never got back up :rip:

Archived