💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Paparazzi ask Gaga about Cecil the lion

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Credits to LadyGagaNowNet

I can't believe they expected her to answer. Glad she ignored him and I loved the way she brushed her fingers around her hair. This is exactly why I would never want to be a celebrity :laughga: 

The Child

I'll never understand why people give celebrities so much importance, like she's only a singer, she's not a politician who has to talk about every single issue of the world. Like why would her opinion even care? What do they expect her to say? :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PartySick

You get the chance to see and talk to Gaga and you ask her that? Someone kill ha and let a deserving person have that opportunity! :fthis:

🖤

Rifek

Inb4 she's filiming AHS in Hotel Cecil - that was probably firstly on her mind, but then a word ''lion'' hit her :rip: 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Born To Slay

They probably asked her because she wears fur.

Which I find weird considering most people kill animals for food. I don't know why she gets so much trash when most people are animal killers.

freebit

I love how he ran like he really had something urgent to say to her...but it was to ask about that. :lmao:

Born To Slay

I love how he ran like he really had something urgent to say to her...but it was to ask about that. :lmao:

If he got her to comment, his vid would've gone viral. Cecil is such a media sensation it might anyway.

MonsterOfficial

Is that how you pronounce Cecil? omg I feel stupid

i pronounce it as Seh-sil 

exorcise my mind

Archived