Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
serious

2016 United States Presidential Election: Discussions & Debates

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 38,620
Morphine Prince
On 12/11/2015 at 11:07 AM, TheFamousLM said:

There's something I don't understand. Do all citizens vote at the primaries or just the ones that are affiliated to one of those parties? 

And how does the candidate end up being chosen? I mean they have to win the primaries on a certain number of states or something? 

This site explains the entire process well: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0878225.html

I'd like to add that some states have open primaries which means all citizens can vote. You don't have to be a member of that party to vote. Closed primaries are when you must be a registered member of the party in order to vote in the primary. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Luiz   Paws Up 4,198
Luiz

i'm just gonna start posting conservative news on here :laughga: cuz lol

• Like 1
I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

TiphEret   Paws Up 1,320
TiphEret
On 2/1/2016 at 2:14 PM, Prometheus said:

http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/poll-tracker-2016/

Trump is in the Republican lead at 35%

Hilary is in the Democratic lead at 53.8%

Interesting. I can't believe Trump. I mean he just seems so much like a joke but oh well...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Prometheus   Paws Up 1,411
Prometheus
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm voting for zaddy Martin O'Malley :stalkga:

omalleysmarch.jpg

I'd rather see him in **** than the White House.

• Like 1

Mast   Paws Up 967
Mast
On 1/2/2016 at 2:14 PM, Prometheus said:

http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/poll-tracker-2016/

Trump is in the Republican lead at 35%

Hilary is in the Democratic lead at 53.8%

*48.3%

Bernie has a lead in the NH primaries and Quinnipiac just released a new poll in which Bernie is leading the Iowa caucus as well. If Bernie wins those two, then Hillary will have to do some work to catch up. Hoping for Bernie tho,

MishCatt   Paws Up 173
MishCatt

Im loving the media coverage on the caucus of Iowa, Imm pumped and Im not even american :blink:

• Like 2
Find this queen on Spotify, just type "MISHCATT" and listen to her glorious EP

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 677
Woolfsmck

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/how-bernie-sanders-would-remake-the-whole-u-s--economy-170549663.html

This is a good expination of the difference between Sanders and Clinton. 

Bernie sounds all great in what he plans , but paying for them is pretty ugly.

like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

deeman   Paws Up 163
deeman
23 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Voted Bernie in my primary on Tuesday.  (early voting) 

It needs a lot more votes coz Hilary is establishment she has the superdelegates but it will swing 10 % away from her in the next 2 weeks as people realise voting Hilary is voting for Trump the Bernie supporters won't vote for Hilary so Trump is going to win or would win if Hilary doesn't fall down to single figures fast.

Edited by deeman

PlasticHo   Paws Up 420
PlasticHo
6 minutes ago, deeman said:

It needs a lot more votes coz Hilary is establishment she has the superdelegates but it will swing 10 % away from her in the next 2 weeks as people realise voting Hilary is voting for Trump the Bernie supporters won't vote for Hilary so Trump is going to win.

I don't think that's true. Everyone I know voting for Bernie will vote for Hillary if Bernie is out of the race. They WILL Not vote Trump. I can't imagine progressives voting Trump. 

Edited by PlasticHo

deeman   Paws Up 163
deeman
1 hour ago, PlasticHo said:

I don't think that's true. Everyone I know voting for Bernie will vote for Hillary if Bernie is out of the race. They WILL Not vote Trump. I can't imagine progressives voting Trump. 

They just need to say they won't but it is true enough of them will just stay home to hand it to Trump. Anyone who votes Hilary should be sent to Antartica it is like pulling the trigger on world war 3 might as well ask a child molester to look after your kids. Hilary probably gets her self off thinking about all those women she is going to send off to die and the poor men that are going to have to shoot them. Chelsea Manning choosing the same name as Chelsea Clinton who's mum is with Obama and put him solitary confinement what are the odds? These lot are laughing at how stupid people are they get off on making it obvious and seeing people still vote for them it isn't hard to see how they can believe Americans deserve to get shafted.

“Hillary told staff that she could not fathom how an army private, Bradley Manning, with psychological problems and a drag-queen boyfriend could single-handedly cause the United States unprecedented embarrassment just by labeling massive downloads as Lady Gaga songs.”

chelseamanning.org/news/hillary-clintons-remarks-about-bradley-manning

Edited by deeman

deeman   Paws Up 163
deeman

WV poll: Sanders leads Clinton nearly 2-to-1

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/270286-wv-poll-sanders-leads-clinton-nearly-2-to-1

This is so pathetic why is there people still voting Clinton? These people need to be made celibate and sent to therapy.

351ade6a1e7bcdbd396ca9a3ce9ab892-6296341

"Scholar Michelle Alexander made headlines last week when she wrote a critical post about Hillary Clinton’s record on criminal justice issues. "I can’t believe Hillary would be coasting into the primaries with her current margin of black support if most people knew how much damage the Clintons have done—the millions of families [that were] destroyed the last time they were in the White House thanks to their boastful embrace of the mass incarceration machine and their total capitulation to the right-wing narrative on race, crime, welfare and taxes."

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/2/9/hillary_clinton_the_mass_incarceration_machine

Cbv1A4lUEAAp8lt.jpg

Edited by deeman