💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

are you here for another gaga contaversy??

Thomas P

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

noooo you didnt

"I love controversyGa (don't kill me  [:awkney:] ) though  [:hor:]  (when it has a purpose, not like that Snow White shirt mess)"

you're embarrassing me tbh :neyde: I don't know how to rephrase that so you get what I say

Lady Gaga | Shakira

The Professor

you're embarrassing me tbh :neyde: I don't know how to rephrase that so you get what I say

:neyde:

SissyFromSpace

not here for trash

more "contaversy" Oscars 2015 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GloZell Green

:neyde:

I fixed it, even though it's messier than my profile pic :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

gagaisitalian

Paparazzi was controversial for a good reason, SXSW was controversial for a negative reason. Controversy can be good and bad. So if it's controversial because it sparks a positive conversation about something, I say go for it. But it can't be forced. If it happens, it happens.

TimisaMonster

Not really...I still want unique fashion, experimental music, and heartfelt performances but Gaga is beyond the point of simply shocking people for a reaction...

If she is going to do another "OMG :udidnt: " moment then I think it better have a purpose and a message behind it

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bette Davis

I like when her "controversy" is something like shocking people at the Oscar's with her amount of talent :hunty:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

BricksNStrings

Paparazzi was controversial for a good reason, SXSW was controversial for a negative reason. Controversy can be good and bad. So if it's controversial because it sparks a positive conversation about something, I say go for it. But it can't be forced. If it happens, it happens.

a lot of people, including me, disagree with that statement. many saw it as a return to the performance art that set her apart, and a beautiful/ugly collaboration that helped bring relevance to a fellow artist and her craft. i saw far more positive reports about it from media outlets than negative reports. i actually was surprised how few negative responses i saw, except from debby, and most people stood by gaga when debby responded

gagaisitalian

a lot of people, including me, disagree with that statement. many saw it as a return to the performance art that set her apart, and a beautiful/ugly collaboration that helped bring relevance to a fellow artist and her craft. i saw far more positive reports about it from media outlets than negative reports. i actually was surprised how few negative responses i saw, except from debby, and most people stood by gaga when debby responded

That's good for you, but all I heard was how disgusted people were by it. :lolly:

yes, but it has to be real controversy, not the weak **** she and everybody else thinks has been controversial that shes done in the past.

Archived