Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

would u be here for a gaga and madonna colab??

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

I can only imagine the snark and shade that the Madonna stan-Gaga hater hybrids would throw at us. :awkney:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlioncourt91

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

no.

I will never forgive Madonna for the way she trashed Gaga until she apologizes to LM's then i wont be here for it

The said Monsters should then also apologize to the other fanbases and artists that were attacked as well. It wasn't a one-sided battle. The press started it and both fanbases ran with it. :lolgaga:

shoful

Yes i think they would make one of the best collaborations together but i don't think it would happen because their personalities don't seem to go that well together. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Gaga can't be bothered.  I remember Madonna saying in an interview her daughter Loudres loved Gaga as well as Madonna herself.  After Madonna threw her under the bus out of nowhere, the jealousy made ha great debut through Madonna's behavior.  Same thing with Azealia.  Gaga ain't got time to seethe.  That's why she's so tight with music legends so early in her career.  I'm sure Madonna feels like she funked up but there is no turning back time.  Only Cher can do that.  

You're saying it as if Madonna's been trying to reach out to gaga for ages :toofunny: And for the Azealia situation, that was kinda mean cause Azealia was very happy and excited at the time and she found out that she wasn't on the album at all. no phone call or nothing. Her talent could've helped ARTPOP 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Kabexuela

You're saying it as if Madonna's been trying to reach out to gaga for ages :toofunny: And for the Azealia situation, that was kinda mean cause Azealia was very happy and excited at the time and she found out that she wasn't on the album at all. no phone call or nothing. Her talent could've helped ARTPOP 

You can't deny Madonna's sour attitude.  Over a phone call?  Gaga has created songs for other artists but I haven't seen her throw a hissy fit and say very insulting comments towards the artists because the material never made it on an album.  The delusion is soooo real with you.  God bless your kiddie rebuttal, next....

You can't deny Madonna's sour attitude.  Over a phone call?  Gaga has created songs for other artists but I haven't seen her throw a hissy fit and say very insulting comments towards the artists because the material never made it on an album.  The delusion is soooo real with you.  God bless your kiddie rebuttal, next....

That's because that was Azealia's big chance to make it OUT THERE. I would you feel if a megastar turned you down with no word. NVM don't answer. And gaga has made mean comments about artists you who don't sing live, regardless of how true it is.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bellatrix

I guess y'all already know my answer :green:

Not sure my heart could handle it tho. It'd be too awesome :giveup:

Bellatrix

I think Madonna is a talented artist considering she is involved in a lot of stuff she does, including producing her own music, which Katy and Rihanna have never done before.

But let me be honest for one second, is she still that relevant today? She's relevant within the monster/gay community but we barely hear her on the radio. Living for Love her lead single from Rebel Heart, performed at the Grammys and Brits awards underperformed while We Found Love, What's My Name by Rihanna all were massive hits (in fact #1 hits) after they were performed at the two award shows. This is a matter of artist relevance. So while many Gaga and Madonna fans are going to get really excited about the collaboration, the GP will not appreciate the collab at all.

I'm not trying to bash Madonna here, I do think she's a great artist but I think the collaboration won't be as big as a Beyonce/Gaga collab since Beyonce is still extremely relevant in the music business today.

What do you know about what the GP would appreciate? If the song is a hit, why shouldn't they appreciate it? 

Interlude

I don't feel like collaborations aren't as polished or thought outout as much as they used to be anymore. If it had huge slaying potential and was a great club track I'd love it

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Better Day

Something like Ray Of Light meets Human Nature meets Like A Prayer. It would slay the hell out of me

Together You And I!

Bradley

What do you know about what the GP would appreciate? If the song is a hit, why shouldn't they appreciate it? 

If the song is a huge hit, people are of course going to enjoy it. But what I was trying to say was that Madonna is too irrelevant today. The song would've had a hard time becoming a hit.

Archived