đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you do if...

forslayage

Featured Posts

forslayage

Gaga never released another album. Not even EP's, nothing. Not even special collabs, the music career would be over. Would you un-stan? Would you hate gaga? Would you not care? Discuss hunnies.

SEVDALIZA

I'd move on, I listen to a sh*tload of other artists

operating from another world

Thats NEVER happens paws down !!!!!! :queenga:

Ethereal Mess

No. I deeply love Gaga and I don't just stan her for her music. She contributed to my personality ALOT like I owe her so much. She helped me become a stronger person, she's the reason I feel confident actually. She taught me that I shouldn't listen to what people have to say about me, which used to hurt me and debilitate me SO MUCH. So yep she basically built the person I am today and I shall forever love her for that.

Bad Bromance

I'd be very sad but luckily, that will never happen because music runs through Gaga's veins and she will make music one way or another.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

crisTEAne

i'd be devastated, but it'll never happen because

I'd be very sad but luckily, that will never happen because music runs through Gaga's veins and she will make music one way or another.   :party:

and i wouldn't be able to hate her because

No. I deeply love Gaga and I don't just stan her for her music. She contributed to my personality ALOT like I owe her so much. She helped me become a stronger person, she's the reason I feel confident actually. She taught me that I shouldn't listen to what people have to say about me, which used to hurt me and debilitate me SO MUCH. So yep she basically built the person I am today and I shall forever love her for that.

i think there's nothing she could do that would make me un-stan. my love affair with her is eternal. :sara:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

i think there's nothing she could do that would make me un-stan. my love affair with her is eternal. :sara:

Same here, tbh.  I'm in love with Gaga's artistry and her beautiful vocals so I will stan for her forever!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Riot Poof

I'll always be a stan. I'll just no longer be an active one.

I hope this won't happen anytime soon tho. Being an active Lady Gaga stan is very fun.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived