đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Lady Gaga release LQ snippets for LG5? (Please read OP)

Spyro

Featured Posts

Undoubtedly, Lady Gaga will #soon release snippets of songs for LG5 just like she did with ARTPOP.  However, I would argue that the reason the snippets made the full album version a bit of a downer is that it was in HQ.  

Here's how:

Let's take Melania Martinez album as an example.  Throughout the summer, she's been posting 10-15 second camera-audio quality snippets of her songs, which aren't that good.  Take Milk and Cookies for example: https://instagram.com/p/6ERDNutxyF/?taken-by=littlebodybigheart

When I listened to that snippet, it SLAYED me and I listened to it literally 100s of times.  Part of the reason I was excited for this song is because of the mystery it gives me when it's low-quality.  You can get a great idea of what the song will be like/sound but you're not 100% sure, because it's been degradded.  And that's what makes it a big surprise when you hear the studio version for the first time.  I SCREAMED when I heard M&C in studio for the first time today and I haven't been that slayed since BTW (album) got leaked.  Keep in mind Melanie basically showcassed literally every song in snippet-form, live form, or studio form before the album was released and somehow the album BLEW ME AWAY.  When you release a snippet in HQ form, that mystery goes away and you won't be buzzed/surprised when you hear the full thing the first time.

Think: when Applause got leaked in LQ...

Spyro the Dragon

SEVDALIZA

I'd rather she wouldn't post snippets at all, cause I don't try myself not to listen to them and I love experiencing an album with no former knowledge of it :yes: 

operating from another world

Future Lover

No. She needs to release everything with a "bang" this time so to speak. I disliked when she released snippets because I'd rather have everything as a surprise.

No, we don't need any hype again. Gagz needs to be quiet :stalkga:

I'd rather she wouldn't post snippets at all, cause I don't try myself not to listen to them and I love experiencing an album with no former knowledge of it :yes: 

No. She needs to release everything with a "bang" this time so to speak. I disliked when she released snippets because I'd rather have everything as a surprise.

Well, hypothetically, if she WERE to release snippets.

Spyro the Dragon

forslayage

Undoubtedly, Lady Gaga will #soon release snippets of songs for LG5 just like she did with ARTPOP.  However, I would argue that the reason the snippets made the full album version a bit of a downer is that it was in HQ.  

Here's how:

Let's take Melania Martinez album as an example.  Throughout the summer, she's been posting 10-15 second camera-audio quality snippets of her songs, which aren't that good.  Take Milk and Cookies for example: https://instagram.com/p/6ERDNutxyF/?taken-by=littlebodybigheart

When I listened to that snippet, it SLAYED me and I listened to it literally 100s of times.  Part of the reason I was excited for this song is because of the mystery it gives me when it's low-quality.  You can get a great idea of what the song will be like/sound but you're not 100% sure, because it's been degradded.  And that's what makes it a big surprise when you hear the studio version for the first time.  I SCREAMED when I heard M&C in studio for the first time today and I haven't been that slayed since BTW (album) got leaked.  Keep in mind Melanie basically showcassed literally every song in snippet-form, live form, or studio form before the album was released and somehow the album BLEW ME AWAY.  When you release a snippet in HQ form, that mystery goes away and you won't be buzzed/surprised when you hear the full thing the first time.

Think: when Applause got leaked in LQ...

no, she needs to go full out BORIS. leak tiny 6 sec lq snippets on gagadaily, tease us on twitter, and get us hyped asf for the album.

it was a bit ridiculous to post the ARTPOP snippets when we already had the swinefest songs. there are better ways to tease an album than posting snippets

SEVDALIZA

Well, hypothetically, if she WERE to release snippets.

LQ, definitely, for the reasons you stated :yes: 

operating from another world

Barbados

I'd rather her just visually tease us, post a corner of a cover or something

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

GloZell Green

#bringborisback :stalkga:

But honestly I don't think she should do it. She should stay hush and surprise us. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived