💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

Trust me, you're not missing anything :toofunny:

Was it really that bad? :toofunny:

In I fly on wings of winter.

jorgeropero

Coven>Murder House>Asylum>FreakShow

Might watch Asylum again to see what's all this love for the season tbh

Me @ the Freakshow hate

xvKhFFs.gif

:dies:

Was it really that bad? :toofunny:

I literally can't remember anything about the final couple of episodes apart from feeling really angry and deflated :deadbanana:

Swan Heart

Am I the only one who actually enoyed Freakshow? 

So many people complain about it... being 'messy' was it..?

I find the season to be quite.. deep. After all, guys, it's art and art can sometimes be quite the chaos. But I believe that there's a flame of beauty in every chaos to find. You just have to search for it a little bit..

Damn, I'm so artsy-fartsy today. :laughga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MANiCURE1295

I find the season to be quite.. deep. After all, guys, it's art and art can sometimes be quite the chaos. But I believe that there's a flame of beauty in every chaos to find. You just have to search for it a little bit..

Hidden Content

No I loved Freakshow! My favorite season right after Asylum! It is very close though, Freakshow holds a place very close to my heart. Honestly as I type this I think I've realized that IT IS my favorite. I love Freakshow

It seems no one here likes Coven... that's my favorite season... :laughga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Christina

Hidden Content

I enjoyed Freakshow but compared to the other seasons it's not as good imo

My mom says I'm cool

NotAlice

I really enjoyed Coven, because of Emma Roberts and Jessica Lange slaying their roles :legend:

asylum was great too it's definitely the scariest of them all. Hope that Hotel will beat them all in awesomeness but, I mean, Gaga is in there, so that should't be that big of a deal :queenga:

Nicole

Murder House & Asylum (they're both my fav for completely incomparable reasons) > Coven > Freakshow

From all the talk I'm assuming Hotel will very much resemble Murder House which I'm absolutely ecstatic about. Although I'm not gonna give it special treatment just bc Gaga is in it - I'm only gonna say it's good if they live up to it. 

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived