💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

This is my first time watching the series for obvious reason.  I feel like it's dragged at some parts of an episode, maybe because of waiting for Gaga to appear that I become less interested to other little scenes or maybe it's just dragged for me. Props to the soundtracks, most are good and they definitely give each episode different dimension. As for Gaga's character, she held her own, though I would like her to have different character outside her persona, the countess is too Gaga for me (that's why Ryan chose Gaga for this)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

I was flipping through episodes on Netflix. I wanted to see Evan Peters back in season 1. And I realized the girl that played Maggie in House of Cards was also in the first Season. The series has been so great getting great talent and letting them make way for future roles in other series.

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• 9 months later...
Brooklyn Night

Does anyone else think that the Doctor Charles Montgomery in Murder House will be connected to Madison Montgomery from Coven? THERE MUST BE A LINK. :wtfga:

• 1 month later...
monsterballs

I never saw it but did she do any nude or sex scenes in this show?

I need some new material for the spank bank tonight if someone could help a bloke out!

53 minutes ago, monsterballs said:

I never saw it but did she do any nude or sex scenes in this show?

I need some new material for the spank bank tonight if someone could help a bloke out!

Spoiler

lady-gaga-diamondpasties.gif

ahs-hotel-episode-1-recap-oysters-have-a

QWuJZ1G.gif

1 hour ago, monsterballs said:

Omg all I saw was blood. That was gross.

I wish she'd do a Sex book like you know who.

Oh no. As much as Im a fan and LAARRVE her music and art, I really dont see Gaga as attractive sexually. She's never really done glamour or sexy well (sad but true).

monsterballs
1 minute ago, PabloPablo said:

Oh no. As much as Im a fan and LAARRVE her music and art, I really dont see Gaga as attractive sexually. She's never really done glamour or sexy well (sad but true).

WTF Maaate. Are you straight? You cannot be. All my straight 180 mates want to **** her I can assure you

Gaga is hot af, like..... didn't know this was a debate lmao. She can pull off glamor as quick as she can pull off ugly, I liiiive.

Also! So glad to see some love for Freakshow here! It is by far my favorite, I've always had a huge soft spot for freak shows, and they executed the aesthetic perfectly. Coven would be my second favorite, as I do love witches and New Orleans and all that. Hotel follows at 3rd, mainly because Gaga, but I love the film references and such. Murder House and Asylum tie for 4th. Love both seasons (Constance and Lana Winters?? what isn't to love) but overall their effect on me wasn't as strong as the other seasons.

Elsa Mars >>>>>> she was such a bad ass, still obsessed. :classy:

❤ x ❤

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Emigrante

Hmm I noticed that sister Jude's accent is very specific. What kind of accent is that?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante

I just rewatched Asylum and I noticed Azealia Banks was guest-starring in episode 11.

15102041_1301604433191213_237664333_o.pn

:emma::emma::emma:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived