đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga did more promo performances for Applause, would it have sold more?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Whispering

Not significantly. We have to learn to accept the fact that people have had enough Gaga at the end of 2013. The novelty had worn off and there was no interest in her :shrug:

No interest? Applause stayed in the top 5 on iTunes for months. The album ended up in the top 10 highest selling albums of the year and the tour was in the top 10 tours of the year. There was interest...lots of it.

You have unrealistic expectations. 

migamiga

No interest? Applause stayed in the top 5 on iTunes for months. The album ended up in the top 10 highest selling albums of the year and the tour was in the top 10 tours of the year. There was interest...lots of it.

You have unrealistic expectations. 

you're really telling me the gp was interested in ARTPOP? 

Born To Slay

Well, wheres your receipts that they weren't? Whispering was right in what they said.  

Whispering

Who do you think bought 2.5 million albums and 3 million copies (in the U.S.) of Applause? Who do you think attended arenas and some stadiums all over the world for the tour? Casual fans and the GP. 

barcodemonster

Applause was that radio song everybody cranked up when I came on but didn't necessarily buy it :shrug: 

Even though it sold well, video views are good, etc

it was like a TEOG sized hit and it will be remembered in my opinion 

scan my barcode

migamiga

Well, wheres your receipts that they weren't? Whispering was right in what they said.  

no such thing as receipts for interests...

Born To Slay

Sales are. If a single sold 2.5m copies and the album 700k+ there must have been interest.

migamiga

Who do you think bought 2.5 million albums and 3 million copies (in the U.S.) of Applause? Who do you think attended arenas and some stadiums all over the world for the tour? Casual fans and the GP. 

oooooook

migamiga

you don't need to get so worked up over it. I'm not bashing Gaga or the work :shrug:

Archived