💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga did more promo performances for Applause, would it have sold more?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It sold 2.5 million copies with 2 promo performances in its top 19 chart run. If it had more, how many more copies would it have sold?

artpopmess

No. People were too busy to buy it bc they were spending their coins on Roar and Royals

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Cocaine Heart

Probably but it doesn't matter. The song and video are amazing, that's all that matters.

We going to boo

Born To Slay

No. People were too busy to buy it bc they were spending their coins on Roar and Royals

Songs are like 1.29$, you can buy all 3

artpopmess

omg i didn't know

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Mister Gaga

No, i don't think so. She was in the biggest plataforms for promo (VMAs & GMA), the single cover went viral and she had the attention of the whole world because it was the first taste of her new music. 

No, people weren't there for Gags :shrug: 

gagaisitalian

Yes. Clearly. More performances=more exposure=more people  buying it. It might not have done that much better, but it would've seen an increase in sales.

monsterdreams

Ooh here they're only 99p 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

InsideOutright

And Wrecking Ball, Wake Me Up, and Blurred Lines. :rip:

2013 was a big year for pop.

Jesse Pinkman

No. Honestly it's kind of an accomplishment that it did that well because things weren't looking too good at one point.

It's science, bitch

VforVendetta

In the US not that much, with BTW promo it could have reached x3 Platinum sales.

Is the UK though yes cause it became silver with no promo at all and very low airplay. If she had performed the song at least once on the X Factor - The Voice or somewhere else and had given 1-2 radio interviews as well the song would have easily reached gold and even Platinum. Some promo in France and Germany would help as well, it was a lead single.

migamiga

Not significantly. We have to learn to accept the fact that people have had enough Gaga at the end of 2013. The novelty had worn off and there was no interest in her :shrug:

Archived