💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga please read this if you're online

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I know its almost 8am in Los Angeles which means you are probably getting up to make breakfast and get ready to film AHS. If you're on gagadaily read this now. Please DO NOT collaborate with taylor swift. Don't let some of your fans convince you to collab with her just for success. Taylor is mediocre and she might rub off some of that mediocreness on you and we don't want that to happen. I prefer the next album to be solo dolo like born this way but if you're going to collaborate with someone please collaborate with someone talented like mariah, celine dion, patti labelle, bruce springsteen, david bowie, janet jackson, adele etc 4673695-7356758586-apena.gif Britney may not be that talented but she's god so I give you permission to collaborate with her, you dont even need to ask me  4673695-7356758586-apena.gif

PicklePower

No

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Gaga if you're reading this right now 

stay away from this cult site :stalkga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Sister

Gagz, collaborate with the finest of people, Ville Valo of HIM!

X

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

SISTERV

Scratch Mariah, CĂ©line & Adele tbh. They'll make her sound mediocre.

4673695-7356758586-apena.gif

mariah? She hasn't sounded good in decades

Didymus

mariah? She hasn't sounded good in decades

After studio magic, she does though :hunty:

Archived