💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

DJWS appreciation thread

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

It's so annoying to see some fans hating DJWS for no reason and blame him everything they don't like.

He is undeniably a great and important producer in Gaga's career. He produced in two of her albums already and is the main producer on one of them. He is the producer of many fan favorites and many songs loved by  critics (Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Government Hooker, ARTPOP, Sexxx Dreams). He also has produced or helped in the production of some of Gaga's hits and most loved songs (Applause, DWUW produced | BTW, TEOG took part).

But most importantly he is a very loyal friend to Gaga and he was always there for her since the beginning of their friendship, he always believed in her and supported her in the good and the bad. 

Think about it, he is working for her all these years supporting her, he never aimed only for commercial success for himself or took advantage of Gaga just to become more famous, he was always a friend and a co-worker first. He stayed behind the stage all these years receiving all the sh!t from Gaga's spoiled fans, seeing her become more and more famous and successful and he still managed to love her and be her friend when most of her other co-worker ''friends'' turned her down or started loathing her and tried to bring her down. And when she was down he didn't kick her in the face, grab everything he could and run away. It's easy to be a friend of someone that is in a worse place than you, it's easy to be sorry for him. It's difficult to be happy with someone else's success and see them become more successful than you.

I don't care about your taste and opinion about his productions but a little respect would be fine to one of the few true Lady Gaga supporters left around.

Barbados

He made Government Hooker?

brb having his children

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

VforVendetta

I seriously don't get why people dislike him so much

Because they can't cope with lack of #1s and they have to blaim someone

Because they can't cope with lack of #1s and they have to blaim someone

Which is paradoxical since he produced one of her biggest hits :spin:  

VforVendetta

Which is paradoxical since he produced one of her biggest hits :spin:  

SInce when Little Monsters make any sense anyway? :emma:

Born To Slay

I agree, he's my second favorite producer of Gaga's and he's extremely talented. He produced Applause, DWUW, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and other awesome songs, his non Gaga work is pretty good too. And he's also been super loyal and supportive of Gaga, he said she was like a sister. He seems really nice and he's a great producer yet people **** in him constantly.

GagaMoon Prince

I actually like him as a producer and want him on the next album. His attitude is bad though. 

I'm a free bitch baby

Born To Slay

I actually like him as a producer and want him on the next album. His attitude is bad though. 

What's the problem with it?

Benji

His work with Gaga is amazing.... someone just f*cked up his tracks on ARTPOP.

I don't blame him at all, because there's no way in hell he would have purposely made Swine sound like it did :saladga:

VforVendetta

His work with Gaga is amazing.... someone just f*cked up his tracks on ARTPOP.

I don't blame him at all, because there's no way in hell he would have purposely made Swine sound like it did :saladga:

I see no problem with the tracks on AP though, his productions are great.:fat:

Benji

I see no problem with the tracks on AP though, his productions are great.:fat:

I agree, his work is AMAZING but you can see my complaints here: http://gagadaily.com/topic/159305-do-you-dislike-the-mastering-of-ARTPOP/

I hope that wasn't the thread that inspired this one :green: I love Paul's work. I just wish someone would master it properly so we can hear everything in there better. Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP has such interesting sounds in them, it bugs me that they weren't brought out properly in the mastering process :saladga:

GloZell Green

His productions are amazing. I think they blame the chart performance on him, but the songs are amazing. People hate on him so much and it's annoying, he doesn't deserve it.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived