💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you dislike the mastering of ARTPOP?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

- WARNING; THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN UNPOPULAR OPINIONS -

What I do not understand is how the album sounds so flat? For example, listen to the first leak of Applause (feel free to DL if you haven't got it), even though the mastering was a little sketchy in parts, listen to all that f*cking power in it. Hear how it pops out at you, it's so thick and WOW...

http://ge.tt/6mxs03M2/v/0

Then listen to the the final release, it sounds so much more tame :saladga:

Who did this to ARTPOP? :messga:

I really do think if the album was mastered a little better, it would be incredible. It's all there hidden in the tracks... but it just doesn't punch as hard as it should :giveup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMoon Prince

I do think some songs (Applause GUY) were better in their leaks sonically (Add MJH) but overall ARTPOP had Stellar production. 

I'm a free bitch baby

sweet spot

Aura demo - Aura final version. The biggest **** that Gaga has ever made, changing the demo to the album version.

Supersonic

No, absolutely not. I think ARTPOP has been the most crisp, bouncy, dynamic and layered Gaga's production has ever been. The only albums that weren't mastered that well were The Fame Monster and Born This Way.

TheFame Monster

The official version sounds better. The leaked one seemed to soft in the chorus. Venus and Sexxx Dreams though could of used some more work with the choruses. 

Mr Ricky

ARTPOP backing vocals should have been louder or on the left side of the ear. Like on the pre-chorus part. :green:  

Crossfit

Ursula Buffay

No, absolutely not. I think ARTPOP has been the most crisp, bouncy, dynamic and layered Gaga's production has ever been. The only album that wasn't mastered that well was The Fame Monster and Born This Way.

Yarite, that's why Bad Romance flopped so hard :saladga:

Archived