💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 - Producers List

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

I've had a thought about all the producers that have worked with Gaga and I've wrapped my mind about how I want and who I don't want in LG5, success apart. I'm sure some of y'all, thirsty for #1s and radio airplay, will disagree, but that's the idea of forums: sharing out thoughts peacefully.

Let's imagine there are 14 songs in the deluxe/special version of LG5.

·3 songs produced by Fernando Garibay 
·2 songs produced by Madeon
·2 songs produced by DJWS
·2 songs produced by Röyksopp
·2 songs produced by RedOne
·1 song produced by Giorgio Moroder
·1 song produced by Zedd
·1 song produced by Lady Gaga herself

All of them, as always, written/co-written and co-produced by Gaga. The album's sound itself, co-produced/overlooked by Fernando Garibay and Lady Gaga. So that the album's sound is uniform and consistent, they should all gather together in Gaga's studio until the album is finished.

VOLANTIS

Good sis Nadir gets 2 songs? I dont think GP will be too happy about that...

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Head Empty

I'd be okay if Rick Rubin and Redone produced the majority of the songs, along with some solo projects by Gaga. Although I'd be interested to see what Garibay has up his sleeve after 3-4 years of not releasing anything with Gaga.

gagzus

i pray she doesn't co-write at all this era so then we can say her best album (i feel it's gonna be) was written entirely by herself, also i want her to stick to a 2 producer max this album tbh

SlaeUrAnus

I would imagine a list smaller than ARTPOP, but a few more than The Fame Monster - so about 10 ish in total:

5 produced by RedOne

3 produced by Fernando Gabiray

2 produced by Giorgio Morodor

In my messy era.

elijahfan

We don't need that many producers. Multi-producers make things sound all over the place, I want good coherence with LG5, because ARTPOP lacked terribly of it.

I think the producers will be RedOne, DJWS, Gaga and some one-off collaborators like Moroder. I wouldn't be against a Garibay return, he's one of my favorite producers ever.

monketsharona

RedOne said they would write 30-40 songs togther and the only thing she gave us from this album is the fact RedOne is working on it... So you can be sure he'll be the main producer...

I hardly see Garibay being back, though DJWS seems to be involved. I would be pissed about it because Garibay >>>> DJWS

Moroder seems to be involved too. he said she wanted to work with him on 5-6 songs. It could be a great collab. Maybe an iconic disco vibe song planned !

I'm here for other new producers too !

JEWRJEWR

7 songs produced by Fernando Garibay 
3 songs produced by DJWS
2 songs produced by Röyksopp
1 song produced by Lady Gaga herself

Sadie-you're-welcome.gif

Fear, she's the mother of violence

PrinceGaga

I think she will get producers to collaborate and give opinions on all the tracks. Like redone/Garribay etc. maybe one of them wouldn't produce it but just give opinions on how they think it sounds and if it needs anything more. Redone will probably be the main producer on the album I reckon. 

Archived