💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joanne Trattoria Restaurant infested with living mice/rats

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/lady-gaga-pop-stars-restaurant-infested-with-living-rats-id4061220.html

Lady Gaga's family restaurant in New York could be closed down after health inspectors found rats living in the kitchen.

Reports say 'Joanne Trattoria Resturant,' owned by the singer’s father, Joe Germanotta, has survived bad reviews and poor health inspections grades since it's 2012 opening but the conditions have gone from bad to worse since then.

In the New York City Department of Health’s most recent report, inspectors discovered ''evidence of mice or live mice present in facility’s food and/or non-food areas. Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.''

The Upper West Side restaurant was also slammed for hot and cold food items not meeting safe temperature requirements, a lack of Food Protection Certificates, and sanitation issues.

In addition, ''Food contact surface was not properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after each use,”

Radar Online reports that the violations were considered “critical” and typed in red and were given a “Grade Pending” result, after being slapped with a “C” back in 2012.

No clue if the restaurant will be shot down for good! 

----------

omg :ohno:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is gagz being brought into this, it isn't her job to make sure the restaurant is up to code. 

AbuHassan1992

I've been there a couple of times. Honestly, it's not that great. There's an other italian place two blocks away much better so sorry gags i'm not supporting your family no more pls don't shoot

codymonster

I know this has nothing to do with it and can't be controlled, but it seems weird that a superstars parents' restaurant is infested with rats :rip: 

Archived