Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry working on a Christmas song/album?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

Is that her writing team? Wow. 

You can't even call that a writing team, specially when you compare it to the amount of songwriters on most of today's hits. Four people with Katy being one of them? 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Holy crap. That's a lot of writers :saladga:

Still lower than other artists though 

*cough cough* Justin Beiber

Benji

I wonder if it'll be extremely pop driven or slightly more classical sounding? Whatever it is, I am perched Miss Perry.

hbrevyf.gif

Morphine Prince

You can't even call that a writing team, specially when you compare it to the amount of songwriters on most of today's hits. Four people with Katy being one of them? 

Team: 

a group of people who work together

synonym: squad

Benji

Holy crap. That's a lot of writers :saladga:

I don't really like Katy... but it's not "a lot" really :awkney:

The Child

yeah because christmas music is extremely childish

so making a Christmas album means she's childish? Every artist ends up doing a Christmas song or special if Gaga posted this you all would be like slaaaaaaaay, yaaaaas :deadbanana:

What :rip: I guess Mariah Carey is the Queen of children then :ohno: Almost every singer is childish too :ohno: 

If you're referring to Christmas music, it's not childish.

You didn't get my point, we all know obviously she won't just do christmas music, she'll add her own touch that'll make the whole thing appealing to children.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne

i admire that you always stand up for katy, but let's not pretend that four people are not a team. :toofunny: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sister

I hate Christmas songs

tumblr_lh9vt98iqG1qb7gb1o1_500.gif

But, I bet this will sell well for her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kacey Elizabeth

i admire that you always stand up for katy, but let's not pretend that four people are not a team. :toofunny: 

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I said it in a sense that four people along with the artist themselves are not the team of songwriters that most people think: bunch of (around 6-8, or sometimes even 9) ghost-writers who are there to write a song for an artist. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

crisTEAne

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I said it in a sense that four people along with the artist themselves are not the team of songwriters that most people think: bunch of (around 6-8, or sometimes even 9) ghost-writers who are there to write a song for an artist. 

i think i understand what you're trying to say, but as i see it, it doesn't change the fact that more than one person = team. :laughga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Chromatislaps

When I thought she couldn't get more childish than she already is :toofunny:

well maybe she'll bring out the Ho-ho-h0es out of the lil katycats by releasing a cover of Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga, and turn the katycats parents on Katy :giggle:

LoveandMagic

This isn't unusual, lots of pop stars do this.  I think it's a little early though.

Maybe she's writing an original song for the H&M campaign.

That would make a lot of sense.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived