Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adorable (or creepy) C2C Tour Moment - Atlanta

Leo

Featured Posts

During another ***flawless performance on this classic, I noticed something sweet happen at 2:05.

If you look at the drummer, you can see him just stare at Gaga during the instrumental, for a solid 10 seconds without looking away. He looks like he's in love. 

I dunno, I found it sweet and wanted to share. If I was that close to Gaga, I'd stare too.

teenagechrist
He is screaming internally ''YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS GAGA OMG LOOK AT THAT DRESS''
feeling so hot tamale

Swan Heart

Ahh.. :flutter:  who wouldn't be in love with her after such a breathtaking performance... ?!

She was just brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. ♥

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MonsterMum

It looks to me that he's just keeping tabs on her since it's all improv he has to see when she starts to sing again and change his tune so to say. Best way I guess is to just keep looking :confused:

DietCoke

I think that's the same drummer from the you and i vma jazz cover promo. The one that flipped out when she took her bra off at the piano:rofl:

ThattGuy

Hahah, since we're on the topic, Gaga totally zoned out, staring into my camera, singing a whole verse of Lush Life. Watch it, she'll fxkking hypnotize you with her stare. For real.

I'm new here on mobile, & don't know howta paste a link, but it's here:

Youtube.com/mattferro

It's the 1st video,  at 1:11

Hahah, since we're on the topic, Gaga totally zoned out, staring into my camera, singing a whole verse of Lush Life. Watch it, she'll fxkking hypnotize you with her stare. For real.

I'm new here on mobile, & don't know howta paste a link, but it's here:

Youtube.com/mattferro

It's the 1st video,  at 1:11

I blushed :sara:

Archived