GagaKing

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

Femme Fatale
Britney Jean
MDNA

EDIT -
Thought you were asking for some that sounded like ARTPOP :toofunny:

None of these are ARTPOP sounding. I don't think you can replicate Gaga's albums. At all. No singer sounds like her. Especially NOT with ARTPOP. The only album that sounds like ARTPOP would be the Deluxe Version of ARTPOP.

Benji

None of these are ARTPOP sounding. I don't think you can replicate Gaga's albums. At all. No singer sounds like her. Especially NOT with ARTPOP. The only album that sounds like ARTPOP would be the Deluxe Version of ARTPOP.

tumblr_naol7pqjCG1tk77fko1_400.gif

What is "ARTPOP sounding" in your opinion?

kiwifromvenus

What is "ARTPOP sounding" in your opinion?

As I said the Deluxe Version of ARTPOP.

Nothing sounds like it. Maybe some songs from DJ White Shadows EP sound like JnD but otherwise nothing. ARTPOP is.

As I said the Deluxe Version of ARTPOP.
Nothing sounds like it. Maybe some songs from DJ White Shadows EP sound like JnD but otherwise nothing. ARTPOP is.

That's not what i meant though :emma: I meant, in terms of sounds and whatever - how do you define "ARTPOP sounding". Leaving it as some indescribable enigma is pointless. 

kiwifromvenus

That's not what i meant though :emma: I meant, in terms of sounds and whatever - how do you define "ARTPOP sounding". Leaving it as some indescribable enigma is pointless. 

There is nothing that sounds like it though. Nothing I can even compare. I had a think over it, there is nothing. Its truly authentic and Gaga. There are other albums and artists that can blend, but distinctly the songs on ARTPOP are ARTPOP and I simply can't say they sound like anything else sorry.

"Leaving it as some indescribable enigma is pointless." - Maybe this is a good thing. Why does there have to be a point? You could say there are albums that maybe try to achieve the thematic ideas and concepts ARTPOP did or say there are albums that go for something different to everyone else, but there definitely isn't anything that sounds like it.

Even GUY is different to Zedd's stuff.

Just spin Venus and it sounds like nothing else.

Archived