💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ronda Rousey offered a role in an adult movie by top sex site

MisterGaga

Featured Posts

MisterGaga

She's a monster in the ring, and now she might be playing adult star on the big screen... Well, sort of.

Ronda Rousey might be suiting up in stockings to take on the bad dudes — but she won’t be alone in the ensemble for too long!

Because she's been offered to star in an **** movie Captain Marvel “film” — a.k.a a ****o!

TMZ reports the UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion was offered the opportunity to star in the****dude's Captain Marvel XXX: An Axel Braun Smut Parody.

Though we don’t know details on her superhero name or powers, Axel Braun is reportedly willing to pay the 28-year-old $8 million to play the main role in three s-x shots.

We all know the hot-beauty for her wild fighting style — but is **** her next line in her successful career? Ronda is already linked to the adult film industry, thanks to an XXX **** parody about Ronda herself — “Ronda ArouseMe.”

Well — we hope the guys are ready should she say yes... After all, we all know Ronda can keep going for many many rounds!

Source: TMZ

I woudn't mind seeing that on screen, but I doubt she's willing to do that.

Duella Dvil

I still get shocked by straight members, Moonstruck.

It has cher and a LOT of italian/New York humor.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

retroglamx

Midnight in Paris and Yes, Man maybe

But they weren't released this year tho...

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• 2 weeks later...
TimisaMonster

It's called Star Wars: The Force Awakens....everyone will have cinematic orgasms and feel amazing leaving the theater :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Redstreak

Inside Out is the only correct answer

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived