Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Sexxx Dreams sound like When Doves Cry by Prince?

Gianni Versace

do you ha  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hear the resemblance between the two?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

They're both seductive synthpop songs with a heavy beat and they have the same rythm(?). I can almost play the Sexxx Dreams vocal directly over When Doves Cry's instrumental.

http://video.naij.com/view=6qgucczw

I'd love to hear a collaboration between the two in the future!!!!!! I wish someone could mashup those two jams!!!

andy232000

ARTPOP (song) has the same beat as "Like a love song" from selena gomez

nativenewyorker

Sounds more like Reloaded

Came here to say this. The verses of Reloaded are pretty clearly influenced by When Doves Cry.

But yeah Sexxx Dreams is similar in theme to When Doves Cry and Gaga's falsetto in the chorus gives me total Prince vibes.

Also in the Swinefest version of Sexxx Dreams, doesn't Gaga say something about the "cry of a thousand doves?" definitely some connection there :kisses:

Gianni Versace

Came here to say this. The verses of Reloaded are pretty clearly influenced by When Doves Cry.

But yeah Sexxx Dreams is similar in theme to When Doves Cry and Gaga's falsetto in the chorus gives me total Prince vibes.

Also in the Swinefest version of Sexxx Dreams, doesn't Gaga say something about the "cry of a thousand doves?" definitely some connection there :kisses:

wow interesting

Archived