1. 1. Which one?

• American Horror Story
    • LG5

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

Not to get all Shina, but her last record didn't impress-ah-me much. So, it's American Horror Story for me.

I like American Horror Story so this collaboration is exciting to me. But aside from my excitement, this show is a project that could  open a lot of doors for Gaga. It's a test. If she passes who knows what roles will be offered to her. Streisand may cast her in Gypsy. Who knows?

This show is an opportunity to make her a more well rounded entertainer.

Haroon

I did have to think twice before answering this, which I was surprised by :omg: I choose Gaga because LG5 is more than just music; it's outfits and music videos and performances and a tour :flutter: American Horror Story is a great show but that's where it ends, it's a show :shrug: I'm more interested in a bigger experience, and that'd be LG5 for me :yes: 

I can't imagine a single scenario in which we'd have to pick one or the other...

What if the OP is Gaga and she is struggling with concealing AHS and the album so she wants to hear our opinion? #reach :laughga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Probglum

El Gee five

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Spock

What if the OP is Gaga and she is struggling with concealing AHS and the album so she wants to hear our opinion? #reach :laughga: 

tumblr_m9rd6xdrSq1r0sp73o1_500.gif

who will love me when the night is over

HausofGabo

I picked AHS, I mean I'm thirsty for music, but I can wait till next year if that means she is doing what she really wants to do.

Iwontell

If that's the case then my answer is:

Gaga, you stupid b---h, have you seen the ppl in this forum...? We're a mess! You'd be better off getting Perez's opinion...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

If that's the case then my answer is:
Gaga, you stupid b---h, have you seen the ppl in this forum...? We're a mess! You'd be better off getting Perez's opinion...

My message is:

BRAZIL 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived