💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An ideal song for Gaga to cover now

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

This highrated legendary Jazz/soul song has already been covered and remade some times in the past like Bang Bang but it hasn't been explored by the newer generations yet, unlike Bang Bang. But most importantly the song is a huge statement for Gaga:

"Cause I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood"

What do you think, should Gaga cover this amazing classic?

VforVendetta

Yes. Though, Lana's gonna include a cover of this song on Honeymoon.

Mess :neyde: Gagz would sing it much better. :excuseu:

VforVendetta

I wonder if she could nail Feeling Good...

Yes and it would be on point as well. Both songs fit perfectly her colour and technique.

Iwontell

Idk...I've seen a handful of ppl covering this song...if she's going to cover Nina, then do "Feeling good" instead.

I'd love to hear a bossa nova cover from Gaga...just because it takes a whole different approach from what she's used to...bossa goes for a minimalistic vocal perfomance, almost a soothing whisper, as opposed to the vocal acrobatics of standard jazz and pop.

Also, since she sang in french recently and since she's italian, why not singing some Mina? Something like "E Poi" or "Ancora, ancora, ancora"...it's nothing like Jazz, tho, it's like old pop...quite s-xy, imo.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

VforVendetta

YES YES YASSSSSSS THIS SONG IS MY JAM :gaga: 

The version that plays on Kill Bill :gaga: 

I prefer this version though the music on the Kill Bill version is amazing.

VforVendetta

Jazz era is over. See you in 7 years from now. :later:

Gaga covered Non-Pop songs through her whole career though and she will continue to do so.

nativenewyorker

Mess :neyde: Gagz would sing it much better. :excuseu:

Lizzy should feature Stef on the song as a duet?? that would be sooo legit :hor:

I prefer this version though the music on the Kill Bill version is amazing.

I also prefer the original but I listen to the Santa Esmeralda version more cause I watch Kill Bill in a weekly basis, haha 

JusKeepBreathin

The next song is basically Americano but I love the original version.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived