other

C2C ends, Monsters be like...

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

this is what it looks like in that 1 C2C ending thread 

civilwar.jpg

Knife

Our day is at hand, True Monsters™!

The Little Cheekster's cellulite laden cheeks will be banished from our kingdom soon enough.

Our day is at hand, True Monsters™!

The Little Cheekster's cellulite laden cheeks will be banished from our kingdom soon enough.

Not the childish True monsters still being a thing for some people :lmao: Everyone on here is a Monster, none is better than another or a more real fan...Most of you true Monsters haven't even seen all her shows or bought her albums + you are not living her message either...  

jojuun

It was a nice era to have. It looked healing for her to sing with the man she idolised (and her father idolises), some fans broadened their musical knowledge and might love a whole new genre now. However, most of us can't wait for PopGa to come back and bang. the. living. hell. out. of. the. game.

I know she needs her rest, I know girl is still healing her hip, she can take as long as she likes but when she returns I pray to god she gets back on the work horse and can heavily take her new music to all major tv-opportunities, magazine covers and interview, radio station visits, showcases, you name it. Back to back slayage.

Archived