💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga As A Featured Artist

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I've noticed Gaga has only been featured on one proper single (two if you count Golden Rule). She's among a select group of artists who barely ever feature (Madonna, Mariah, Britney etc.). I saw once that when Rihanna first started out her team was very protective of her brand and wasn't fond of features (that's obviously completely changed). So do you think Gaga is protecting her brand by doing this? Or are there other reasons? I'm sure MANY artists have asked her to feature on their singles. I for one would love some Gaga features. 

Noah Fatale

the only songs i can think of that she was featured on and that were singles are that Wale song and Lady Is A Tramp and Video Phone

anyways, i dont think she features on peoples songs unless she really respects the artist and we all know she dosent have much respect for that many artists in the industry (imo)

i still believe she loves attention and if she features on a song she wont be the main focus idk idk

i honestly dont know

Didymus

I think she just became too big too quickly to be a featured artist. I'm also sure she just doesn't like the idea of recording some vocals for a song she didn't (co-)write. Combination of both probably.

monsterdreams

I think she just became too big too quickly to be a featured artist. I'm also sure she just doesn't like the idea of recording some vocals for a song she didn't (co-)write. Combination of both probably.

this tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Levine

I think she really hated Video Phone (song and video) and in that occasion she was kinda forced to do it. 

So maybe that's why she doesn't love them unless the final product is excellent. Let's see if she feauters on the album of her friend: RedOne. 

LoveandMagic

Wasn't she featured on an Lonely Island song?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

GloZell Green

Wasn't she featured on an Lonely Island song?

3-Way with Justin Timberlake.

I think she's too flawless for collabs. I mean, she needs to have chemistry with the other artist for it to work. She barely features any artists on her albums too, so yeah.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LoveandMagic

3-Way with Justin Timberlake.

I think she's too flawless for collabs. I mean, she needs to have chemistry with the other artist for it to work. She barely features any artists on her albums too, so yeah.

I have no problem with collabs, but I agree she doesn't need them! :)

Hasn't JT done a lot of collabs with Lonely Island? Isn't he in a lot of their videos? 

giskardsb

She would probably do legit duets but not features.  Features are 90% useless cross marketing ploys. 

Fiona Apple

I don't know..But videophone is terrible.Her part is actually the only good part 

GloZell Green

I have no problem with collabs, but I agree she doesn't need them! :)

Hasn't JT done a lot of collabs with Lonely Island? Isn't he in a lot of their videos? 

I like most of them, because she chooses the right people.

yes, they have, but they added Gaga so they would have a woman, and it would be like a 3 way (three names)

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LoveandMagic

I like most of them, because she chooses the right people.

yes, they have, but they added Gaga so they would have a woman, and it would be like a 3 way (three names)

Makes sense. :)

Archived