Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you for r&bGa for the next era?

OohLaLaGaGa

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I don't know if I want R&BGa this era tbh. I'd rather her go a bit rock/pop, and release a song like Blondie's "Call Me."

Riot Poof

I'm ready for an R&B-rock-dance-disco-jazz hybrid tbh.

Also, the world needs more songs like "Do What U Want." :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

Not really... DWUW was OK but idk I couldn't really LOVE the song...maybe R. Kelly ruined it for me idk

Not saying Gaga wouldn't be capable of doing some more soulful vocals and beats but overall she knows she's gotta make it pop first and then add elements of different genres

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagzus

YES OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA

i have literally been craving since 2012 for her to do an R&B album, although we obviously won't be getting one for LG5 as it seems like it's gonna be electro-pop and dance-disco. However I nearly peed when we got DWUW but was let down by the fact it was heavy dance and dance-disco influenced and didn't have the modern R&B percussion that is traditional and iconic in modern electronic R&B. 

If she were to do it, I would also hope she'd use modern R&B producers like Mike Will and DJ Mustard, also do an Ariana and a The Weeknd collaboration. Those two would make my life.

gagzus

Not really... DWUW was OK but idk I couldn't really LOVE the song...maybe R. Kelly ruined it for me idk

Not saying Gaga wouldn't be capable of doing some more soulful vocals and beats but overall she knows she's gotta make it pop first and then add elements of different genres

DWUW isn't pure R&B though, she's made a few pure R&B demos before her most notable one being Second Time Around

gagzus

Does this fits in R&B?

If it does, hell yeah, here for R&bGa

first of all YAS @ u posting my fave and one of her best songs ever, and secondly this is PBR&B with Rhythmic influences so technically yes, it's a modern (sub)genre that has a more minimal, bass fueled and atmospheric take on R&B production

Creyk

Sure, as long as it's not like DWUW. For some reason I could never get into that song. 

TimisaMonster

DWUW isn't pure R&B though, she's made a few pure R&B demos before her most notable one being Second Time Around

Yes I'm about STA but a whole R&B alb of that kind of song would be torture and boring coming from a pop dance artist like Gaga...she would need to make it more boppy like DWUW...Again making the point that she would have to mix pop with it.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

XoXoJoanneGaga

A dark, pbr&b-inspired album could be amazing. Illangelo, one of the Weeknd's main producers, did this Marry The Night remix which is arguably the best Gaga remix, something in this atmospheric vain could be a good direction

Archived