other

The Cheek to Cheek era has officially ended

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABBLYON

You're going to have a lot of fan, my first era as a stan was the flawless ARTPOP

my first was Born This Way so many feels right now :cry: 

FrankGutz

my first was Born This Way so many feels right now :cry: 

i wish that was my first era, at first i use to hate that album untill beccame one of my faves, it has a lot of amazing songs

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

BABBLYON

i wish that was my first era, at first i use to hate that album untill beccame one of my faves, it has a lot of amazing songs

ik i became a fan when paparazzi was a single :cry:

FrankGutz

ik i became a fan when paparazzi was a single :cry:

awesome, i became stan with Marry the Night :pray:  she washed all my sins & i was blessed

BABBLYON

awesome, i became stan with Marry the Night :pray:  she washed all my sins & i was blessed

omg same and the night i watched her perform Paparazzi at the VMA's...i was blown away i loved it so much..but the funny things is i just joined GGD :rofl:

FrankGutz

omg same and the night i watched her perform Paparazzi at the VMA's...i was blown away i loved it so much..but the funny things is i just joined GGD :rofl:

i joined way to late too, when all the mess about Venus/DWUW happened, i wanted to have a meltdown too, so i decided to join to whine about it :sharon: dark days :pray:

BABBLYON

i joined way to late too, when all the mess about Venus/DWUW happened, i wanted to have a meltdown too, so i decided to join to whine about it :sharon: dark days :pray:

ik that was horrible for this whole fan base :cry:

Archived