• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Sister

Sharp Objects on HBO and it is intense and Amazing, everyone should watch it! :icega:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

UndeadVenus

I'm rewatching American Horror Story since season 8 is like a crossover. I'm not watching them in any particular order which is weird like I went Roanoke, Coven, Murder House, Hotel, Cult, and right now I'm on Freak Show and I'll finish with Asylum. I'm starting to appreciate the seasons I originally didn't like as much more.

Guess I'll just put my ranking: Asylum > Murder House > Hotel > Coven > Cult > Freak Show > Roanoke

• 2 months later...
phantasmas

Ryoko-s-transformation-kill-la-kill-3592

Kill la Kill :firega:

its like a mashup of Sailor Moon + Kill Bill

i believe it aired in Enligh in the US last year? but it can be found on Netflix w/ English subs

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Political Drama Movie - Affairs of State (2018)

Movie Synopsis : A young campaign aide gets in way over his head when he sleeps with the wife of a presidential candidate, sending him into a downward spiral of corruption and blackmail. He is left fighting not only for his career, but also his life.

Starring : Thora Birch as Callie Roland, Mimi Rogers as Judith Baines, Adrian Grenier as Rob Reynolds, David James Elliott as Senator John Boland Baines, and David Corenswet as Michael Lawson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
cakelikequeengaga

I am now watching season 5 (last season) and episode 11 of breaking bad. No spoilers please haha. I also describe it as the best serie ever.:heart:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived