Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is The Reason Behind Taylor's Slayage?

Legendary

Featured Posts

Quasi

She doesn't make people uncomfortable by introducing anything new or unfamiliar in her music. Plus her music doesn't make you think about its message or hidden meanings. It's simple music that is meant to be taken at face value and the GP doesn't want to think too hard about what they're consuming. All that together and you have the popstar that people like.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kizurl

She seems really down to earth and portrays a common white girl image which many ppl can relate to. 

Bad Bromance

No it's not meant to be rude. It's true. If you have the teenage girls, you're on top of the world, and it was always that way, since Elvis, the Beatles, etc

I couldn't agree with you more.  Taylor is the complete package.  She's very pretty, she's nice, she has a girl-next-door image, she has a wonderful PR team, her songs are relatable and catchy, and she has a very nice personality.

In other words, she deserves every bit of success she currently has.  :applause:   :yes: 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FrankGutz

idk, 1989 is not that great but tbh the last two years the mainstream pop music has been ****ty, so.. without competition & with the actual ****ty music we see, it was obvios she was goin' to slay, she was really smart

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Legendary

idk, 1989 is not that great but tbh the last two years the mainstream pop music has been ****ty, so.. without competition & with the actual ****ty music we see, it was obvios she was goin' to slay, she was really smart

Ikr? the music industry is so dry without Gaga and Rihanna AKA the queens of pop

barcodemonster

There's no reason not to slay 

Her music this era isn't really special and neither is her image. 

scan my barcode

FrankGutz

Ikr? the music industry is so dry without Gaga and Rihanna AKA the queens of pop

ik, Taylor was pretty smart tho, her album is pure pop, good for ha tbh, im still waiting for the new album of Panic & Gagz

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Whispering

Country star+Teenage girls+ Girl next door image+ great management+ Radio ready pop for the masses.

All of this! Plus, an ability to retain fans, while adding new ones along the way. Those junior high girls that started following Taylor back with her song, Tim McGraw, have hung around. They are growing up with her. She works harder than anyone to stay connected to her fans and it pays off. 

Also, Taylor is a smart business woman. She makes the right choices, at the right time. 

PaperIz

She is so relatable and her music is so good. Plus her management and her personal are so on point. I've loved her since I heard "Tim McGraw" on the country countdown as a teenager. Never dreamt she'd be so big :flutter: can't wait to see her live in october!

InsideOutright

She doesn't have anything to be hated for. She doesn't really have any negative qualities like the other pop girls have or had. She's a great role model for children who never swears or sings songs about s-x, she doesn't dress weird, she can sing live, she doesn't use autotune, she's skinny...

GloZell Green

She's okay. Her music appeals to everyone, since she's innocent. Also, there hasn't been any competition so...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

StrawberryBlond

Through clever PR, media manipulation, image revamp, music revamp, pay for positive reviews/refusal to publish negative ones (my opinion, don't get crazy), taking the worldwide audience into consideration at long last...

Basically, it's all done through the usual manipulative ways, it's all planned, not organic. Barely anything that's a big success comes about naturally anymore. Taylor has changed so much and I don't know why her fans still claim she's relatable. I never found her to be that way, however, I could at least see how she was that way for others. So, to be put myself into the mindsight of one of those people, I would be disappointed at who she is now. She abandoned the music style that made her famous and the one were her heart truly lies and she looks and acts so different. Remember curly haired Taylor with her simple dresses and girl next door demenour? Now she's super-glam, with an on-trend, straightened haircut, she wears high fashion dresses and a much more s-xy style, with skyscraper heels. She kinda looks like she's had a breast enhancement. She even performs in lingerie at Victoria's Secret fashion shows and is friends with the models. Taylor before was friends with fellow country stars and musicians, now she's friends with supermodels, actresses, athletes and anyone else who smiles at her. She's dating one of the most generic dance music producers on the block and her music videos now are highly sophisticated, polished, focus-group researched and s-xual. This girl is the exact opposite of relatable now. She once sang about wearing t-shirts and sneakers instead of short skirts and high heels and being on the bleachers instead of being cheer captain. Now she's in a short skirt and heels every week (seriously, this is her daily outfit) and is a cheer captain in her Shake It Off video. She once denounced the popular girls in school, now she's Queen Bee. And somehow, all her fans stay.

I doubt it'll last forever, though. She's way too big for it not to all blow up in her face eventually. The Katy Perry diss track, the going to war with Spotify and Apple, the Nicki fight on Twitter, it's all beginning to be the tip of a major backlash iceberg and her true colours are beginning to show. I've seen more people saying that she's really a mean girl in disguise now than at any other point in her career.

She's very clean-cut in that she's a pretty blonde who wears red lipstick and sings about romance. It's difficult to find anything offensive about her personality or music as she isn't particularly known for her songs having strong messages; I'm not reducing her singing talent or songwriting by any means, but she could really do with widening the scope of what she writes about if she wants to remain interesting.

Altogether, she gives us an illusion of insight into her world with her music, making it seem more personal than it probably is. We actually know nothing about her real life.

Archived