💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would you be here for

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

let's just say gaga never broke her hip

ARTPOP Ø : released 2012 as mixtape / produced mainly by DJWS / the main reason it's only a mixtape is because all the collabs

Cake Like Lady Gaga

Ratchet ft Azealia Banks

Jewels n' Drugs ft Too $hort & Twista (t.i.s verse is unnecessary)

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe ft Kendrick Lamar

Red Flame ft Azealia Banks & Angel Haze (this was before the beef of Gaga, Azealia/Azealia, Angel, by the way)

Do What U Want

Party Nauseous (kendrick version)

Applause 

ARTPOP i : released 2013, a day after itunes fest / produced mainly by zedd / official title is just 'ARTPOP' / all tracks are like itunes fest

Burqa (lead single)

Venus (single)

G.U.Y

Sex Dreams

MANiCURE

Swine

ARTPOP 

Applause

ARTPOP ii : released 2014, a day after SXSW, gaga performs new songs like she did with itunes fest for ARTPOP i / produced by many producers / official title is 'ARTPOP ACT 2'

Donatella (lead single)

Fashion!

Mary Jane Holland (single)

Gypsy

TEA

Onion Girl

PARTYNAUSEOUS (artRAVE version)

Stache

ARTPOP: THE BLUE EDITION : released mid-2014, in the middle of the tour, sold exclusively to VIP members at first but then to general ticket holders, and when the tour is over, to the GP / many producers / sold inside a round case that looks like a gazing ball on the front and is really shiny, hence 'the blue edition'

Disc 1:

Aura (re-titled and re-recorded for controversy BUT has the demo vocals)

Venus

G.U.Y

Sex Dreams ft Rihanna (except riri only gives the alternate voices where gaga is speaking to her lover, is not credited on the track, only on the booklet, a nice surprise for fans)

MANiCURE

ARTPOP

Swine

Donatella

Fashion!

Mary Jane Holland

Applause

Disc 2:

PARTYNAUSEOUS ft Kendrick Lamar(artRAVE version, but has kendrick on it)

Ratchet (azealia has been taken off of Gaga's album due to the fighting)

Red Flame ft Angel Haze

Cake

Do What U Want ft Xtina 

Gypsy

TEA

Onion Girl

Stache ft Zedd (gaga feels obligated to feature him since it's his song)

Princess Die (more edm, like version, but is not fast or or anything, it just uses more synths and electronic pianos)

I wanna Be With U (sounds similar to Princess Die)

:sis: i'm really bored

Robotboy

"let's just say gaga never broke her hip"

:bye:

anyway time to wake up :giggle:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

mucinex

"let's just say gaga never broke her hip"

:bye:

anyway time to wake up :giggle:

how else would she release a mixtape she has to go on a small tour(like azealia) to promote :sis:

it's hip-hop, not ballads, she has to get moving

mucinex

Too many separate releases. 

i think it's a good solution to interscope wanting too much out of her, she can make a mixtape, and 2 eps, and then interscope gets to have interscope choose the best songs for singles, then they put together the best songs on a full album, making sure she sells well. she did AMAZING with the fame monster, and that was only 8 tracks..

Benji

Too many releases in my opinion. I prefer the original plan of chuck out an album as a foundation then add songs to it with the app.

mucinex

Too many releases in my opinion. I prefer the original plan of chuck out an album as a foundation then add songs to it with the app.

if the app actually worked out, i'd like this idea too :yes:

adamsenigma

if the app actually worked out, i'd like this idea too :yes:

The app never worked out, but the idea is way better. I mean, maybe the GP would get bored with a mixtape, the same concept, and things. Idk how to feel about this. It could work, maybe not, who knows.

Archived