Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Don't be this type of gay - Gaga mentioned

miroe

Featured Posts

May I direct your attention to item #7 in the article below. Obviously written by a Madonna stan. 

http://www.queerty.com/dont-be-that-gay-the-10-most-obnoxious-types-of-homos-xual-men-20141012

Quote - 7. Die Hard Gaga Defenders

Though they may be a dying breed, as suggested by her sinking record sales, there are still plenty of gay men out there who wholeheartedly believe Lady Gaga is the second coming of Madonna Christ and if you deign to say anything even remotely critical about their mother monster they will make it their personal mission to hunt you down and destroy you… Or at least accuse you of being a “bully” and then rip you to shreds on comment boards, Twitter and Facebook. Don’t believe us? Scroll down to the comment board right now and see for yourself.

Redstreak

Can we have more #9's though? :poordat: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Benji

This is kind of funny (and true) though :omfgaga:

I hate the twinks that think they're the Regina George of the Mean Gays, acting like they're the sh*t in a club because one time a semi-attractive dude topped the sh*t out of them one time after too much to drink.

I also hate the gays that deny themselves the fun of our culture... like indulge now and again. You're gay, celebrate it.

Gianni Versace

"Though they may be a dying breed, as suggested by her sinking record sales" damn, queerty, are you mad? 

Redstreak

This is kind of funny (and true) though :omfgaga:

I hate the twinks that think they're the Regina George of the Mean Gays, acting like they're the sh*t in a club because one time a semi-attractive dude topped the sh*t out of them one time after too much to drink.

I also hate the gays that deny themselves the fun of our culture... like indulge now and again. You're gay, celebrate it.

Met a few I imagine? :green: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Thomas P

guilty

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Blue Jeans

I'm number 6... :sharon:

Edit: nevermind.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

"Though they may be a dying breed, as suggested by her sinking record sales" 

LG5 coming for ya. :kissga:

Archived