Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Don't be this type of gay - Gaga mentioned

miroe

Featured Posts

Benji

Met a few I imagine? :green: 

Too many :saladga:

I'm just glad the majority of the scene is full of amazing people... there's a few cliques of b---hy kids and they try to talk to me and I'm like... you were just rude as f*ck to that dude, get away from me and put a shirt on. You smell of desperation and a mixture of Rihanna's perfume and B.O. :saladga:

URFUTUREFAV

just don't be gay plz

IF THAT'S U IN YOUR AVI

HOLY ****

DON'T WANNA SOUND CREEPY OR ANYTHING

BUT YOU'RE HOOOOT AF

People hate what they don't understand.

Blue Jeans

IF THAT'S U IN YOUR AVI

HOLY ****

DON'T WANNA SOUND CREEPY OR ANYTHING

BUT YOU'RE HOOOOT AF

It's him and back off u little b---h he's mine

iXkNMou.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

URFUTUREFAV

It's him and back off u little b---h he's mine

iXkNMou.gif

There's always someone to **** up everything. Can't I get some love for one second ? :( 

People hate what they don't understand.

Frankenztein

Who is this person to be telling other gay people how to live there lives? What makes them the holy gatekeeper of being the "right" kind of gay person? The writer exhibits the exact kind of "Regina George" behavior that they're complaining about.  

TimisaMonster

I don't understand what the singling out of Gaga does...there are die hard gay fans in all fanbases of pop females :awkney:

This person obviously is a Madonna stan and hates Gaga so their opinion has no validity :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Quasi

I hate how everything is narrowed down to s-xuality. There are straight people who are b**chy as well, or who are narcissistic. This list makes it seem as if gays are characterized by these traits when really,  they can apply to everyone regardless of any social characteristics. I find sometimes that people emphasize the differences between us so much that in the effort of finding respect, they just separate themselves even further. I'm all for racial, s-xual and any kind of pride, but I find that people are so adamant on relying on these differences, that if feels like nothing less than a shove down the throat.  Stop narrowing things down to s-xuality people. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD

But what about Madge stans who also as defensive if not more? #PawsDown :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phlop

The fan base isn't as rabid as people make it out to be. If anything, Britney and Madonna have far worse stans. And almost every hate article is always written by a Madonna Stan. 

The only time the fanbase was at its worse was early BTW era.

BYE

Whispering

This comment says it all:

"Cute list, but I think #7 needs to be amended to include ALL pop divas. Those who think Madonna is still talented, that Beyonce ever was, that Cher defines aural purity, that Judy Garland, that Liza Minelli, that, that that…It’s not just Gaga’s monsters who are annoying, it’s all the idolatrous homos." 

Emvee

The fan base isn't as rabid as people make it out to be. If anything, Britney and Madonna have far worse stans. And almost every hate article is always written by a Madonna Stan. 

The only time the fanbase was at its worse was early BTW era.

lol yeah LM's were pretty vicious during early 2011. High on all that SUCCESS. 

I guess Madonna and Britney stans are still licking their wounds since they're dealing with "sinking record sales" as well :fan: 

Archived