Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What song would you like for gaga to sample?

Yanko

Featured Posts

Head Empty

If anything, I want her to sample something that is relatively unknown like Rocket Number 9. I don't like it when artists sample from other well-known songs.

So I can't really give an answer because I want it to be something I haven't already heard :laughga:

Supersonic

Inb4 this becomes a hot topic with 50 of the same "Express Yourself :fat:" responses. :neyde:

Tbh, I'd love her to take on a popular classic song. My jaw dropped when Madge sampled ABBA, maybe have her sample Depeche Mode or Bohemian Rhapsody.

VOLANTIS

1. Take on me by A-ha

2. Final countdown by Europe

I went through a phase where I kept seeing Gaga injecting Pop into those instrumentals. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jjang

I'd say MJ but she already did that.

I'm gonna get real random and say Return To Innocence. 

Head Empty

Inb4 this becomes a hot topic with 50 of the same "Express Yourself :fat:" responses. :neyde:

Tbh, I'd love her to take on a popular classic song. My jaw dropped when Madge sampled ABBA, maybe have her sample Depeche Mode or Bohemian Rhapsody.

Although I dislike Hung Up for taking the entire hook out of a song that was already great on it's own, I do like little nods to other classics. I wouldn't mind if Gaga took like one little line from a song like Bohemian Rhapsody at put it in her own track like an easter egg. But building an entire song around a sample always ends up feeling cheap to me. And it also creates extra pressure, because the new track has to live up to the 'quality' of the samples track.

Luna Lovegood

I want sample from Cyndi lauper's song, girls just wanna have fun 

luna’s advocate

PartySick

I'd say MJ but she already did that.

When? :omg: I know Rihanna did but Gaga? :omg: 

🖤

Brooke Hoegan

a song of ABBA or other classic, but I fear that brainless people would scream at her that she copied some song again :saladga:

so maybe better no samples at all...

She also sampled this one :

And Scheiße samples Ladiees Night + American samples Mambo Italiano 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived