Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It's obvious some of you have never smoked pot before (gaga related)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

It's funny that whenever Gaga does something creative or weird, you always see the comments "OMG shes high!". Like have any of you guys actually ever smoked pot before? lol. Or you'll see pics of Gaga looking tired and people will say shes high lol. The only pics you'll find Gaga high off marijuana are some 2012 pics like here

she looks blasted in these pictures

RXuuRgx.jpg

xQSWl1I.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I mean yesterday someone said she was high just because she covered her face with a book :smh: 

Supersonic

True tho. Whenever I see people going "How high must she have been to do this?" I always think "Jesus Christ, you must be a really boring person."

Arturo

And that's a bad thing? :stalkga: 

right? But then again, I've never said she looks high..

mcphee

I agree with you. On a side note, though, I don't even recognise the Gaga in those pictures. :udidnt:

elijahfan

omg you must have smoked marijuana before to know the effects so much better than anyone, you're so cool

PS: she was high all the time in 2012

Mariann

No, I haven't smoked anything really but I haven't made such comments either. So everything should be fine. :sweat:

Alien Tulip

And that's a bad thing? :stalkga: 

No but its just obvious the people that make those comments have never gotten high. It's almost like they're saying Gaga isn't creative when shes sober when shes had many creative moments without being on something. Gaga is just a natural creative person that always thinks outside the box. I mean I remember an interview where she said whenever she looks at certain furniture, she always examines it and can tell you when that furniture was made and she also is interested in paintings and what inspired the person to pour out their emotions in that painting. 

Goosey

Nope, I never smoked it. That's illegal. Didn't they tell you not to do d--gs in school?

dr-amen-brain-photo.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Alien Tulip

omg you must have smoked marijuana before to know the effects so much better than anyone, you're so cool

PS: she was high all the time in 2012

Never said I was cool I'm just saying it's dumb to assume she's high whenever she's creative :smh: I know Gaga was stoned most of the time in 2012 which is why I posted those pictures. I know for a fact she still smokes til this day but she does it more on the low but that doesn't mean her covering her face with a book and posting psychological quotes means shes high. 

moonboywow

Because this fanbase is made up of sassy gay twinks who think they know about marijuana and think they know everything 

Archived