Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You know what I love about Gaga?

Emvee

Featured Posts

Emvee

Gaga has never complained about "low" sales. She has never played the victim and blamed her audience or the industry for lower sales. 

In fact she expressed pride in ARTPOP's sales. She has expressed indifference about illegal downloads or free streaming, as long as people care to hear what she has to say. 

She did kind of play the victim card during the ARTPOP era, but it was for a COMPLETELY different reason, so don't even start there. :lolgaga:

ARTPOPdidntflop

she said she'd give her music for free if she could

btw i love ha in your icon :flutter:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Crescent Bloom

I don't think portraying the victim during the ARTPOP era was a bad thing, it was pretty understandable. Having someone mis-manage and basically sabotage your plans about something you're passionate about would make anyone go crazy.

Dominic

Rather be poor and happy than rich and alone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

manicholic

Really? It's the one thing that bothers me about everything Gaga has done/said. To not fight for the value of her music and speak out against illegal downloads and free streaming when she could afford to -- at such a pivotal time in the music industry -- and with her as the last superstar before the age of the trillion Insta/Vine/YT celebrities taking attention away from anyone with real talent, artists following in her footsteps will now have to work even harder than she ever had to and break their hips thrice before they can afford their overhead

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

ARTPOPdidntflop

looking literally stunning

it's the only time i've seen her in this look, shows how much of a difference a nice wig and eyebrows make. Wish she'd wear this more often 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Psychedelic

I remember her saying during The Fame era, that she would rather spend money out of her pockets on her shows than on buying things for herslef. I loved that.

PS. If the GGD trolls and the anti-ARTPOP fans show up, this will become a mess :flower:

Emvee

Really? It's the one thing that bothers me about everything Gaga has done/said. To not fight for the value of her music and speak out against illegal downloads and free streaming when she could afford to -- at such a pivotal time in the music industry -- and with her as the last superstar before the age of the trillion Insta/Vine/YT celebrities taking attention away from anyone with real talent, artists following in her footsteps will now have to work even harder than she ever had to and break their hips thrice before they can afford their overhead

Her priorities are not with putting value to her music though. Her priority is with spreading ideas and making people think. 

She invests the majority her money into her career... to the brink of bankruptcy in 2009. Don't expect her to be crying for more money anytime soon. 

Archived