đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reused Instrumentals on Future Albums

WhoAskedOpinions

Reusing Instrumentals on LG5/6?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gaga to buy the rights to songs and reuse the instrumental for her own use?

• Yes, I have no problem with it.
    • Yes, but only if she changes it enough to make it her own.
    • Maybe, only if sounds amazing and is done correctly.
    • No. None at all.

Featured Posts

"She (Gaga) came into Zedd's studio, her producer, while he was working on our track", says I-zen. "It was one of its first demos she immediately fell in love with. Zedd called us saying "There's a problem. Lady Gaga wants your song."

We had some serious deliberation, we see ourselves as a band with a high artistic integrity and we avoid commercialization and doing cheap things such as Britney or Gaga. But suddenly there's a concrete offer on the table and saying "No" is a mistake, because it's a guaranteed lifelong pension. Each time the song is being played or sold, we get some pretty nice royalties. So we decided to give her the melody, as long as we are signed under our private names. We felt embarrassment for our fans. But she refused, she wanted "Infected Mushroom" to be credited. So, we decided to go for it thinking it won't make the cut or she'll eventually change her mind."

They just can't handle her aura :sis: I don't care how they feel tbh :lmao: no one calls Gaga "cheap" and gets sympathy from me :lmao: 

if you don't want your work associated with popstars, don't associate your work with popstars. Simple like that :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

if you don't want your work associated with popstars, don't associate your work with popstars. Simple like that :awkney: 

They did it for the paycheck :toofunny: artistic integrity my foot :toofunny: 

đź–¤

Benji

Gaga wrote the iconic DWUW over an Instrumental DJWS sent her, but I guess that's one of the very few exceptions.

I don't really include a few songs in it because they were reworked a lot (like Aura) or made for her in mind rather than just being a basic instrumental to sing over.

Do What U Want is great so I would never come for it unless we're discussing what version is better :music:

Teri Hatcher

As long as the song SLAYS, I dont mind at all. Aura is a BOP!

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Goodtimes12128

Pretty sure that's how it works most of the time. A producer sends Gaga some instrumentals and if she likes them, she might write lyrics to it. Not every song comes from Gaga at her piano.

Archived