💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reused Instrumentals on Future Albums

WhoAskedOpinions

Reusing Instrumentals on LG5/6?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gaga to buy the rights to songs and reuse the instrumental for her own use?

• Yes, I have no problem with it.
    • Yes, but only if she changes it enough to make it her own.
    • Maybe, only if sounds amazing and is done correctly.
    • No. None at all.

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

I personally would not want that at all, unless she was so secretive about it that nobody found out and it sounded amazing. Considering the time it takes to make an album, she should at least be making it all her own. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Benji

All her best songs are organic so no thank you. There's nothing wrong with writing over instrumentals but I don't think it's how she works best.

Like Mary Jane Holland bops but because of the production... the writing is a little :awkney:

Eh, Eh was good but the fact she wrote Sometimes over it at first and actually recorded it makes me want her to stay away from already made instrumentals :sharon:

Chromatislaps

I've no problem with a reused/remixed instrumental by the producer in question, as long as the song slays :legend: But I prefer the songs that are composed from scratch by Gagz

yAx9a9.gif

FYI, she didn't re-use MJH, Madeon explained the whole situation with Cant Beat the Machines.

that being said, I don't see the problem, Aura is one her best songs...

Chromatislaps

FYI, she didn't re-use MJH, Madeon explained the whole situation with Cant Beat the Machines.

that being said, I don't see the problem, Aura is one her best songs...

Aura isn't exactly a re-used instrumental. Kink by Infected Mushrooms, was a producer demo, and they wanted Zedd to work on it as a collab, and finish the track. Aura as a collab production was then heard by Gagz, and thus it became her track. but actually it wasn't re-used, since it wasn't given to another artist before, as in the case of Donatella and MJH

yAx9a9.gif

Crescent Bloom

All her best songs are organic so no thank you. There's nothing wrong with writing over instrumentals but I don't think it's how she works best.

Gaga wrote the iconic DWUW over an Instrumental DJWS sent her, but I guess that's one of the very few exceptions.

Aura isn't exactly a re-used instrumental. Kink by Infected Mushrooms, was a producer demo, and they wanted Zedd to work on it as a collab, and finish the track. Aura as a collab production was then heard by Gagz, and thus it became her track. but actually it wasn't re-used, since it wasn't given to another artist before, as in the case of Donatella and MJH

yAx9a9.gif

I don't se why they are so bitter about Gaga using it them 

PartySick

'Cause she's mainstream and they're indie elitists lol 

🖤

Chromatislaps

because they didn't know Zedd was working with Gaga at the time, and Zedd didn't expect Gaga to digg the Aura instrumental. 

Yanko

because they are pressed 

yAx9a9.gif

'Cause she's mainstream and they're indie elitists lol 

the way they say it, it sounds like they were just minding their business and Gaga appeared and offered them millions of dollars for Kink and they had to sell if for her against their will :lmao: 

PartySick

the way they say it, it sounds like they were just minding their business and Gaga appeared and offered them millions of dollars for Kink and they had to sell if for her against their will :lmao: 

"She (Gaga) came into Zedd's studio, her producer, while he was working on our track", says I-zen. "It was one of its first demos she immediately fell in love with. Zedd called us saying "There's a problem. Lady Gaga wants your song."

We had some serious deliberation, we see ourselves as a band with a high artistic integrity and we avoid commercialization and doing cheap things such as Britney or Gaga. But suddenly there's a concrete offer on the table and saying "No" is a mistake, because it's a guaranteed lifelong pension. Each time the song is being played or sold, we get some pretty nice royalties. So we decided to give her the melody, as long as we are signed under our private names. We felt embarrassment for our fans. But she refused, she wanted "Infected Mushroom" to be credited. So, we decided to go for it thinking it won't make the cut or she'll eventually change her mind."

They just can't handle her aura :sis: I don't care how they feel tbh :lmao: no one calls Gaga "cheap" and gets sympathy from me :lmao: 

🖤

artRaver

I don't care if she reuses instrumentals as long as she makes it work for her.

The fans and other stans are annoying though like they could completely be into that song and once they find out it's a reused instrumental they want to rip it to sheds as if it doesn't have over 400+ plays in their iTunes libraries.  :rip:

Personally the whole Infected Mushroom situation is annoying like we get it you're going to defend Gaga and what IM said was rude but get over it because without them there wouldn't be "Aura".

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived