💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Post Your LG5 Fan Concepts Here!

Didymus

Featured Posts

DietCoke

jan is too soon for a second single and Gaga ain't gunna pay for the superbowl

i know, that's why i said that suggestion was too crazy. it's just something i'd like

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carsonu25

I think that the concept of the next album/era will really depend on whether she is trying to reinvent herself for the general public or to mostly just her fans. If she is trying to get the general public to be obsessed with her and her music again I feel like the music will be on the more tamer side, like TF or TFM which I thought wasn't as crazy weird concepts as BTW and AP. But who knows what will happen since she is Lady Gaga ?

HugoJG

It's funny because you're all trying to put on Gaga shoes and make the album. Let it alone guys, I don't have any 'concept', I just want new music and won't expect anything until it comes.

homomo

More Aphelion lyrics

You are my Venus; the stars

My one way ticket to Mars

You are the sun to my moon

When it gets dark

You are the waves to my sea

On Neptune's where we will be

Engaged from Saturn's rings

It's just you and me

You keep me warm to the soul

When Pluto blasts out his cold

You fly me high to the sky

Where Uranus controls

You are my Earth when I land

From Jupiter’s spinning sands

The power of you erupts

From Mercury’s hands

Dunk96

All I want for LG5 is an MJ posthumous duet using one of his unreleased demos and two covers: one of Bohemian Rhapsody with the surviving members of Queen and the other of You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrisette (maybe even a duet between the two?)

I want songs like Bella Donna, Outside The Rain, Edge Of Seventeen, I Cant Wait, and No Spoken Word by Stevie Nicks on the record. Songs like I Cant Wait/ No Spoken Word would keep a more electronic sound to her music while the first three would be more upright rock/ "organic" if you will. Songs with an energy like these ones would be otherwoldly. 

Also songs like St Jude, Queen Of Peace, and Third Eye by FATM would be nice too. 

A ballad like St. Jude would be amazing, like a song that's very powerful but doesn't have any huge climax or giant vocals. 

On the other hand, a song that delves into different/ weird production tactics like Third Eye would be nice, as Third Eye features regular percussion and "hand percussion" (AKA clapping, but trust me it sounds amazing). 

A Queen Of Peace type song could be great too as Gaga could explore her songwriting abilities (As the song presents a troubled relationship through the tale of a Queen always trying to please everyone and a King gone mad by his sons death in battle). 

Also an ending track like Mother by (once again) FATM would be amazing too as I feel an angry longer song that ends in an explosive psychedelic whirlwind of synthesizers & guitars & etc would be a perfect way to end the album. 

I know this probably sounds like I'm trying to force other artists musical styles on Gaga but I really believe songs like these ones would suit Gaga fantasticly. 

Plus if she does ever go the fierce, angry rock goddess path then maybe she could throw in an Alanis Morissette cover (Wake Up or All I Really Want perhaps?) :hor:

Dunk96

I want songs like Bella Donna, Outside The Rain, Edge Of Seventeen, I Cant Wait, and No Spoken Word by Stevie Nicks on the record. Songs like I Cant Wait/ No Spoken Word would keep a more electronic sound to her music while the first three would be more upright rock/ "organic" if you will. Songs with an energy like these ones would be otherwoldly. 

Also songs like St Jude, Queen Of Peace, and Third Eye by FATM would be nice too. 

A ballad like St. Jude would be amazing, like a song that's very powerful but doesn't have any huge climax or giant vocals. 

On the other hand, a song that delves into different/ weird production tactics like Third Eye would be nice, as Third Eye features regular percussion and "hand percussion" (AKA clapping, but trust me it sounds amazing). 

A Queen Of Peace type song could be great too as Gaga could explore her songwriting abilities (As the song presents a troubled relationship through the tale of a Queen always trying to please everyone and a King gone mad by his sons death in battle). 

Also an ending track like Mother by (once again) FATM would be amazing too as I feel an angry longer song that ends in an explosive psychedelic whirlwind of synthesizers & guitars & etc would be a perfect way to end the album. 

I know this probably sounds like I'm trying to force other artists musical styles on Gaga but I really believe songs like these ones would suit Gaga fantasticly. 

Plus if she does ever go the fierce, angry rock goddess path then maybe she could throw in an Alanis Morissette cover (Wake Up or All I Really Want perhaps?) :hor:

No. It needs to be You Oughta Know. Like seriously I can imagine Gaga angrily singing the chorus of that song and slaying our lives.

Anastasios

More Aphelion lyrics

You are my Venus; the stars

My one way ticket to Mars

You are the sun to my moon

When it gets dark

You are the waves to my sea

On Neptune's where we will be

Engaged from Saturn's rings

It's just you and me

You keep me warm to the soul

When Pluto blasts out his cold

You fly me high to the sky

Where Uranus controls

You are my Earth when I land

From Jupiter’s spinning sands

The power of you erupts

From Mercury’s hands

wow thats beautiful!

I think LG5 should contain 8-9 tracks including two tracks longer than 8 minutes

Musically it can be dark synthpop and she should take her steps forward to musical style from Ray of Light or Homogenic

The tracklist:

1. Opening track - short mostly instrumental, produced by G.Moroder, a bit Daft - Punk like - 2 minutes

2. The title track - produced by Nile Rogers, maybe Monster - style - 4 minutes

3. Lead single - synthpop banger with twisted production and catchy melody - RedOne again - 4 minutes

4. Second single - softer and darker - like "Frozen" by Madonna or "Hunter" by Bjork - 3,5 minutes

5. Third single - piano duet with Adele in Someone Like You Style - 5 minutes

6. Critics Favourite - multigenre 10 minute jam

7. Fourth Single -Urban banger similiar to Flawless - later realased as a sinlge with Beyonce - 6 minutes

8. The ballad - Speechless style dedicated to Taylor - 6 minutes

9. Closing Track - 8 minute Pop masterpiece similiar to SHICD or maybe Habits by Tove Lo

forslayage

Cover Art: i.imgur.com/AT1kkHr.jpg

Title: Gaga

Release: February 23, 2016

It would be one of her most Iconic albums ever. Pop. Rock. Punk. Jazz. Over 17 Songs, Many Visuals, Deluxe Box Set, Worldwide Billboards, Everything.

Noah Fatale

i posted this on another thread similar to this before so i put my copy & paste skills to work

Genre: Pop/Punk/EDM

Album Theme: Gaga dosent give a single fvck, she is a reckless rebel misfit. She does NOT want to fit in with society, she’s a crazy delinquent who just wants to party and be dirty and punk rock.

Gaga style: Very punk-rock, ripped jeans and ripped band t-shirts, ripped fishnet leggings with giant black platform heel boots. Messy long dirty blonde hair with dark roots. Doesn’t give any sh*ts

Album Name: xxx

Tracklist:
Riot ***
Erotic Highway
Bitch Orgy
Holy Sinner
Electric Kiss
Hotel
Explicit Beauty
Sick Ruin

Single Chronology:

Lead Single: Riot ***

The song peaks at #2, its a fast paced punk song with powerful raspy vocals and edm infusion on the super intense beat drop. Premiered at the VMA’s, Gaga shocks the audience by coming out and going absolutely batsh*t insane on stage. Instead of a traditional Gaga performance (polished with choreo and a storyline.) she goes onstage and just parties and gets turnt to sh*t, throwing red paint and glitter everywhere, rolling around on the ground, being trashy and slutty. Just insanity. The music video is similar. It goes down as an iconic moment in VMA history.

2nd Single: Erotic Highway

The song peaks at #6. A slower paced punk song, but you can still pop your p*ssy to it. Gagas vocals are more "talking" vocals, very slow and s-xy and very raspy. The music video gets banned from being shown on TV for being so s-xually explicit. The music video is basically a really sensual dirty trashy video of her and Taylor Kinney having s-x.

3rd Single: Holy Sinner

The song peaks at #9. A slow powerful piano ballad, with raspy Sia-esque vocals, about her love with Taylor. The music video is a collage of different videos of her and Taylor laughing, having fun, kissing, on dates. The music video footage is very vintage, like from the 50's or 60's.

4th Single: Bitch Orgy

The song peaks at #4. A trashy insane song similar to Riot *** except more EDM influenced, with an INTENSE slutty, trashy, crazy beat drop.

5th Single: Hotel

The song peaks at #1 and stays there for a long long time. This song is more mainstream, its this albums the equivalent of Gypsy, its a smash-hit #1 just waiting to happen. Its pure pop-rock with more of an acoustic feel. Its fast-paced and becomes the summer song of 2016. Playing on the radio all the time. The last words of the song being "checking out" as a hotel counter bell dings and the song ends. A perfect finish to an insane era.

I got way too into this [:toofunny:]

It's hard for me to talk about a concept for Lady Gaga, but it would definitely be my dream if she did a record which was inspired by the 80's New Wave electronic music, and if she got her fashion inspirations from the late 60's / early 90's visions of the future. I think this fusion of the decades would work marvelously for her. There's nothing more innovative than colliding the things that already exist in an aesthetic manner :legend:I imagine the music being like this mix of an 80's aesthetic, but with a modern techno fusion. Something like Nu-Disco or French House, but not quite.

600full-peggy-moffitt.jpg

tumblr_mtww78GgMB1qdmb8eo3_1280.jpg

chicken-coop-2.jpg

91327839d58a05fc711e7d7d6d3d5c3f.jpg

13166061923.jpg?itok=PismNIEA
Apple for me, apple for you.

venusian

coverhotel4iwas935uy.jpg

Release Date: 23rd of October 2015

Tracklist:

-01. Vampire (4:07)  

-02. Drops of Blood (3:35)

-03. Shadows (3:49)

-04. Black & White (4:00)

-05. Moonlight (3:28)

-06. Haunted (4:08)

-07. Rear Window (4:13)

-08. Painted Walls (3:48)

-09. Ghost (3:29)

Singles:

-1:) Vampire: October 2th

-2:) Moonlight: December 18th

-3:) Shadows: March 25th

way too dark tbh

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Pharamon

My idea is based on a lesbian-gay love triangle based on Russian culture.

Russian Brunette - A song about losing it all with a hot blonde russian. Russian Roulette anyone?

Siberia - Being in a cold, deserted love.

Banya - a s-x-crazed lesbian bath-house, similar to Sexxx Dreams

Princess Диана - Princess Die like song, maybe based on Anastatia?

Vody (Vodka-Body) - Vodka and s-x, the perfect body, sharp edges like a crystal?

Too ARTPOP for my taste :awkney:  

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived